iMon Pad Remote configuration (1 Viewer)

onetoomany

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
UK
Area: Remote configuration
MP Version: 1.3
Windows Version: XP ProSP2
CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000
Memory: 512Mb
Motherboard Chipset: ASUS
Video Card: ATI Sapphire 9600
Case: Accent HT-400
Remote: iMon Pad Remote
VFD: iMon VFD USB

Has anyone configured their iMon Pad Remote for Media Portal (http://www.soundgraph.com/img/pad.gif) , and has the config file that they can let me have? The file is held as a .imo file, and would be in

C:\Program Files\SOUNDGRAPH\iMON\Setup\iMON PAD

If you have the config file, please can you post it, or upload to:
http://www.birty.net/upload/

Much appreciated

Richard.

Flipit

Portal Pro
February 19, 2005
Haven't mapped all the buttons, but your welcome to what I got so far.

I'll upload it for you tonight when I get home.

zeflash

Portal Pro
July 7, 2005
Home Country
France France
I'm interested in that mapping too - could you share the file I figure you got from the kind Flipit?

thanks

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I did configure this Remote Control too, i'll upload my config tonight when I'm at home.

BTW. My Imon Pad seems to be quite inaccurate could you tell me if yours is like mine. E.G. When I want to go down sometimes the focus goes on the left or the right which is quite annoying. I have some problem when I want to switch from keyboard mode to mouse mode, sometimes I need to push the button twice or more to be abble to switch. Last but not least. When I'm moving the pad on the upper direction sometime the remote control keep sending the "up" signal till I push the "down" direction.

irrotational

Portal Member
May 17, 2005
@richard/onetoomany - is it possible to download the config files too? i have setup most of my buttons but wouldnt mind checking out how other people have done it - i will upload my version tonight. I have some free ISP webspace which i can host them on?

CHli - yes i find it is inaccurate - the main problem is the jumping left or right when trying to go up or down, it seems quite sensitive. I have not had it "stick" up or down like you have.

a random tip i found - if you want access to the "special" buttons e.g. the ones that start the imon config program, you can remap the assigned function to no button at all - this then frees them up to be assigned to mediaportal. i can try and explain this better if anyones interested

btw - does anyone use the "all time control" option? or just rely on mediaportal always being in focus?

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Last night I optimized my Imon Pad configuration and I'll post the file tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Anyone know how to configure the R/C or Media Portal so I could be able to switch between MyTV, MyMusic , MyVideos etc using the buttons on the R/C ?

E.G. On "Home" menu push "Tv" on R/C enable MyTV, then from MyTV pushing MyMusic to go directly to MyMusic without using "Home" menu.

irrotational I use the "unmap from windows CMD" tip already. It's quite necessery since the number of buttons on the remote is pretty limited. E.G. I use the "contextual menu button" of the remote to display the "available actions" on a specific item in MP.

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    @ Chili. Use the "my keys" plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom