iMon Pad Remote configuration (1 Viewer)

irrotational

Portal Member
May 17, 2005
Chli - the my keys plugin defines extra keys for the tv, video, home etc screens - its then exactly the same process to map them to the remote buttons.
(which i have done and works fine :)

uploading my config now....

edit - config done. Does anyone know if we can download them again? I'd still like to compare other peoples in case ive missed something cool/obvious.

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Thanks irrotational I will take a look at your config tonight (i'm da l33ch0r hehe)

I will compare and if I have something to improve in your version I will tell you.

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Ok I just looked at your configuration file and as I can see all the numerical keys are not configurer (0-9 to go directly to a channel). I will post mine as soon as I have installed and configurer with My Keys plugin.

-neo-

Portal Member
January 27, 2005
Sounds your version is quite complete with the MyKeys. Can i download it somewhere?

CHli said:
Ok I just looked at your configuration file and as I can see all the numerical keys are not configurer (0-9 to go directly to a channel). I will post mine as soon as I have installed and configurer with My Keys plugin.

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
-neo- said:
Sounds your version is quite complete with the MyKeys. Can i download it somewhere?

CHli said:

Ok I'll post a link on it later

-neo-

Portal Member
January 27, 2005
Great, look forward to it. Thanks.

CHli said:
-neo- said:

CHli said:

Ok I'll post a link on it later

mhko00

Portal Member
September 26, 2005
Fredericia, Danmark
Imon remote in silverstone Lc16m

I have 2 questions:

1) what do you maen with: You have to reset some IR functions used under the Windows CMD Tab in the IMon Pad Setup (Vol Up / Vol Down, Tab and Shift Tab, Property Menu as I can remember.

2) I cant power up my htpc with the imon remote (silverstone Lc16m case) the user guide with the case sais one thing and the guide form there website sais something else but non of the options work any of you having eny ideas?

fossks

Portal Member
May 2, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
A little clarification

So, just so I'm sure, the only thing I need to do to get the IMon remote to work with MediaPortal, other than as a mouse, it to copy and paste the .imo files in the IMon/PAD directory listed earlier in the thread?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom