IMON support (1 Viewer)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I'm not sure whether you remoed the direct input driver.dll? Mine was not working with this plugin enabled in IRSS, and to delete it.

belcom

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2009
    Leibnitz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    A reboot later and now all is gone again. Irss does not detect imon.

See logs

In your "working" logs, your device is found in iMonHidReceiver.log in lines 10 to 19.
    In "non-working" logs, these lines are not there.

Normally this means that the iMON device (like any other USB HID device) isn't plugged in to your computer.

Are you still in the runtime where it doesn't work? If yes, does the device show up in Device Manager now?
    Did your here the "USB-Disconnect"-Sound?

Try watching the Device Manager while starting IR Server, look for changes happen to your receiver.

If you wish, I could do remote support (with Teamviewer), maybe I can figure something out.

Dai

Portal Member
    November 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Irss imon mp xp sos

Hello Community,

I'm completely unable to get IRSS to react to either my IMON remote or my MCE Remote.

I'm Running:

MP V 1.1 B

IRSS V 1.4.2 Test Build 3197

Win XP pro

Silverstone GD01 HTPC case with integrated remote and LCD

iMON manager v 7.78.1125

iMON firmware v 0x389208

I am trying to get IRSS to allow me to use a standard MCE remote with MP through the iMON IR receiver integrated in my case.

If i disable the iMON software and plug in the USB IR receiver that came with the MCE remote and set MP to use the MCE remote everything is great out of the box.

If i disable the MCE remote in MP unplug the USB and enable the imon software i am able to use the Imon remote after loading the mediaportal.imo

I am unable to get any response at all when using IRSS and i have had no luck at all enabling the LCDto do anything useful at all.

If i enable the MCE remote in the iMON software and in MP i get a few working buttons but not many, if i fix the mapping manually in iMON to give hotkeys to control MP this sort of works until i open a plugin like My Netflix and then the buttons don't function properly.

Is there a way with or without IRSS to configure iMON to send along the same commands as the MCE remote receiver?

IRSS looks like it adds some great functionality to MP I'm really looking forward to sorting this out.

Help,

Thanks,

Dai

The_Iceman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2008
    Duisburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've got a similar Problem...

I installed IRSS as application and disabled the IMON Manager.
    In the configuration panel for IMON USB I enabled the MCE Remote (not the IMON PAD) and disabled Keyboard and Mouse Input.
    In the MediaPortal Config Plugin I've selected the Abstract Remote and ALL Buttons are recognized (e.g. Guide Button is mapped to Guide etc...) BUT after starting MediaPortal some buttons don't work (Guide,Live-TV,DVD-Menue, color buttons)...

Only the Back button isn't recognized by IRSS...

Where is the error in my configuration... what did I do wrong?

Best Regards
    Chris

sergien

Portal Member
    September 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    The funniest of things ...

Hello, Community!

I have been trying for almost a year to get this dammed iMon-thing working on Windows XP. I tried everything from tweaking the HID registry settings to the most bizarre solutions I did find in this forum. Finally, as last resort, I've switched to Windows 7 ...

The result is that now I have a fully functional iMon Pad with no problems at all, working fine and directly out of the box, but the funny thing is that I didn't install any of the Soundgraph drivers ... :confused:

Nevertheless, thanks to all the developers and helpers in this thread .... :D

Best regards,
    A (now) very happy user of IIRS!!!

P.D.: For sake of infromation I've a Silverstone LC16M box with iMon integrated.

scma

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: The funniest of things ...

Hello, Community!

I have been trying for almost a year to get this dammed iMon-thing working on Windows XP. I tried everything from tweaking the HID registry settings to the most bizarre solutions I did find in this forum. Finally, as last resort, I've switched to Windows 7 ...

The result is that now I have a fully functional iMon Pad with no problems at all, working fine and directly out of the box, but the funny thing is that I didn't install any of the Soundgraph drivers ... :confused:

Nevertheless, thanks to all the developers and helpers in this thread .... :D

Best regards,
    A (now) very happy user of IIRS!!!

P.D.: For sake of infromation I've a Silverstone LC16M box with iMon integrated.

Is that with the iMon pad remote or with a MCE remote?

daveyboy

Portal Member
    March 15, 2005
    Reading, England
    Hi,

I've just installed an Antec Veris Multimedia Premier - with iMon Pad. The device is not recognized by IRSS. I read back through this thread and it appears to have a different hardware id.

I've got 4 HID showing up in device manager - here are their IDs:

HID\VID_15C2&PID_0045&MI_01\7&E435429&0&0000
    USB\VID_046D&PID_C016\5&1532E701&0&3
    USB\VID_15C2&PID_0045&MI_00\6&A3AB1D0&0&0000
    USB\VID_15C2&PID_0045&MI_01\6&A3AB1D0&0&0001

iMon firmware version is reported as 0x4502, and i'm running iMon version 7.60.0521.

I also get this in the IRSS log:

2010-05-06 17:54:53.750000 - Error: Failed to start receive plugin: "iMon USB"
    2010-05-06 17:54:53.750000 - Error: System.ApplicationException: No iMon devices found!
    at IRServer.Plugin.iMonUSBReceivers.Start() in c:\svnroot\mp-plugins\trunk\plugins\IR Server Suite\IR Server Suite\IR Server Plugins\Imon USB Receivers\PluginBaseInterfaces.cs:line 109
    at IRServer.IRServer.OnStart(String[] args) in c:\svnroot\mp-plugins\trunk\plugins\IR Server Suite\IR Server Suite\IR Server\IR Server\IR Server.cs:line 265

If there is any other information needed to help, please let me know.

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom