Implemented Non-Linear (Smart) Stretching of 4:3->16:9 (2 Viewers)

bobbyd87

Portal Pro
January 28, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Looks like something may have changed in core.dll
I'm using the 1-14-2008 SVN and My TV (with TV Server) fails to load after replacing the core.dll

Code:
2008-01-15 12:46:26.453125 [ERROR][MPMain]: Error initializing window:TvPlugin.TVHome Could not load type 'AudioTracksReadyHandler' from assembly 'Core, Version=0.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. TvPlugin    at TvPlugin.TVHome.Init()
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
2008-01-15 12:46:26.593750 [ERROR][MPMain]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded id:99 ex:Object of type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIImage' cannot be converted to type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIVideoControl'.    at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
   at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck, Boolean doCheckConsistency)
   at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnWindowLoaded() TvPlugin.TVGuide
2008-01-15 12:46:35.125000 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at TvPlugin.TVHome.OnPageLoad()
   at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
2008-01-15 12:46:35.125000 [ERROR][MPMain]: ProcessWindows exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at TvPlugin.TVHome.UpdateRecordingIndicator()
   at TvPlugin.TVHome.Process()

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Yes, i'm wondering if this mode can be added in next SVN, cause i'm using 0.2.3 version + latest SVN and i would like to use it.

regards,

synthdood

Portal Pro
March 9, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Excellent! This is something I have been wating for for quite a while. It makes my HTPC much more usable for watching regular TV and it hugely increases the WAF facto :). Although more and more stuff being broadcast is 16:9 nowadays, a lot of stuff is still 4:3, even new productions. I'm going to try this out as soon as I get home and I hope it becomes part of the SVN soon. This mode will be a great combination with the viewswitcher plugin.

Thank you so much this!

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
Build 17383

Hi

For thouse of your how wants a patch for the last build 17383.. I have add an attachment..
1.- Includes the NonLinear aspect radio patch
2.- MCE Services does are not begging stoped when you start Mp---

Ones you install last SVN build 17383, you must copy the content of the zip file to the MP Folder.

Hope this works for you
Iosu
Note : this works for english version if you want another version you need to change string on \language\strings_xx.xml

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ones you install last SVN build 17383

Released in a few hours, possibly sooner, just in case anyone is confused, and starts looking for this release straight way and cannot find it.

Cheers iosub, i just love this aspect ratio, as does the rest of the family.

patricon

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    with all my respect but, to send a patch whenever a new SVN is released, seems very absurd to me. Why it's not included into the main project and released into the next SVN?? this patch is really useful for me and i'm sure that also for many other people... so please, include it into official releases...

regards, ;)

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    Ones you install last SVN build 17383

Released in a few hours, possibly sooner, just in case anyone is confused, and starts looking for this release straight way and cannot find it.

Cheers iosub, i just love this aspect ratio, as does the rest of the family.

UPS Sorry I forgot to say that... my fault.. (I check the SVN and you can also aplay the patch to build 17378 that is already posted yesterday, no changes since yesterday on MP)

ALso, if you just want the new aspect but keep MP stopping the MCE services you just need to copy core.dll and string_en.xml..

Iosu

with all my respect but, to send a patch whenever a new SVN is released, seems very absurd to me. Why it's not included into the main project and released into the next SVN?? this patch is really useful for me and i'm sure that also for many other people... so please, include it into official releases...

regards, ;)

Because MP is code fresse for long time, MPII will have this new aspect ratio included.

Iosu

patricon

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

regards, ;)

Because MP is code fresse for long time, MPII will have this new aspect ratio included.

Iosu

If MP code is freezed, why there are new SVNs released?

regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom