Indigo (1 Viewer)

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Fantastic skin:)
    But now is impossible to choose between Monochrome and MonochromeMCE;)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there any (easy) way to use TV guide from XFace? (Larger with not so many channels).
    I find it hard to read when so many channels are listed - and I got a 42". Am I the only one? (Am I getting old?)
    Try the atached TV Guide Lines files - it contains two folders - one for 8 lines and one for 12 ;), for all you pensioners out there :p

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there any (easy) way to use TV guide from XFace? (Larger with not so many channels).
    I find it hard to read when so many channels are listed - and I got a 42". Am I the only one? (Am I getting old?)
    Try the atached TV Guide Lines files - it contains two folders - one for 8 lines and one for 12 ;), for all you pensioners out there :p

I resemble that remark!:D

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ey! Your older than me!

Anyway, I've made a alternative BHS - simpler for us pensioners ;) No sub-menues.

Last option takes you to "my plugins", so you might map the rest to "home".

There might be one or two prefex-glitches (missing "my"). I won't notice it, since it don't use prefixes, but let me know if it bothers anybody - and which one or two it is.

EDIT: Damn - now I saw the "Customising the Basic Menus"! Well, learning the hard way ...

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
      ScreenShot.jpg
      30.2 KB
    • BasicHome.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom