Indigo (2 Viewers)

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Beautiful skin, looks very professional! Definitely has upped the WAF another notch.

This is whilst using it on a 4:3 TV as well - end of the month should have a nice 32" HD Tele (as long as the W agrees ;) ) - then I can see it in all its beauty.

Much appreciated!

NewUser

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is my new fav skin. Pyscho Reptile you did it again.

However what you should improve on is to replace the icons with colored ones. (only if you want to)

Tirade

Portal Member
    January 22, 2008
    Another great skin, however I think that Monochrome is still the best - much more professional and clean looking!

Bah, I disagree, I prefer the blue look to the black and feel it fits better, but either way this skin is great!

I am still hoping for a 1080p version though. I realize the skin conforms to the 1080p resolution but the fonts overlap in some places and and the resizing of the images can lead to distortion/banding is some cases.

Edit: If there is a way for me to change the font size in this skin that would help tremendously. I WAS able to use my modified basic home screen that I made in monochrome with monochrome-mce w/o having to do anything except copy it over.

jburnette

Portal Pro
    August 24, 2006
    Kentucky
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Tirade,

You should be able to just open up fonts.xml and change the font sizes globally for the whole skin.

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Black is still the best, but love this one!

Also good since the controls stay the same.
    My girlfriend hates it when I change skins, then she has to figure ou the controls again.....

Keep it up!

SpiffBB

Portal Pro
    July 18, 2006
    Wow.
    Really impressed with this skin!!!
    Very good job!
    Regards
    Oscar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom