(Inofficial) New release major updates - NOW WITH SOURCE CODE :) (1 Viewer)

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I get this error...
i hope the picture says it al.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    117.5 KB

BadMrFrosty

Portal Member
July 9, 2009
Prague
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I get this error...

Looks like its the grade dropdown causing it. Do you get it every time you view the game list? If so try to edit each game and set a grade. If that fixes it, try adding a new game and see if the error comes back. If it does I know where to look to solve the problem :)

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I get this error...

Looks like its the grade dropdown causing it. Do you get it every time you view the game list? If so try to edit each game and set a grade. If that fixes it, try adding a new game and see if the error comes back. If it does I know where to look to solve the problem :)

It is something with the grade, you are right.
when i add a game it automatically sets the grade to 2 numbers, 76 or 62 or someting like that.
when i press save i get the error from my picture.
when i set the grade to 6 or 8 the error is gone.

hope you no what i mean.

drealit

Portal Pro
March 15, 2008
Hmmm new dll working now. I can get into config and load up all the games etc. However while inside MP, none of the emulators will launch when starting a game. Nothing happens it just stays at the menu screen (not frozen, everything is functional just nothing loads).

BadMrFrosty

Portal Member
July 9, 2009
Prague
Home Country
Hmmm new dll working now. I can get into config and load up all the games etc. However while inside MP, none of the emulators will launch when starting a game. Nothing happens it just stays at the menu screen (not frozen, everything is functional just nothing loads).

Make sure you set your path to 7z.dll correctly in the options page of the config tool.

drealit

Portal Pro
March 15, 2008
I figured it out. I forgot I had installed a 64bit version of 7zip when I originally setup this computer. I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner....

It seems functional now. I'll give more feedback once i get it all setup.

bonkers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Hi!
    Thank you! Thats great!
    Can you support h**p://www.gamona.de/games/gamedb.html or ogdb.de in the future? This will be wonderful.

Bye:D

Pro-Pain

Portal Member
    August 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I get this error...

when i add a game it automatically sets the grade to 2 numbers, 76 or 62 or someting like that.

hope you no what i mean.

Same Problem here. When it comes to grades over 10 i got the same Error. Annoying when you updated more than 200 games
    as I did an everytime you move the mouse it pops up. I had to kill the process and deleted the database. The grades when updating online are nearly everytime above 10. Everytime you move your mouse over the database window or just scroll the error appears. I hope it is not much work fixing that. BTW, Awesome Plugin! Thanks to all developers!

BadMrFrosty

Portal Member
    July 9, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country

hope you no what i mean.

Same Problem here. When it comes to grades over 10 i got the same Error. Annoying when you updated more than 200 games
    as I did an everytime you move the mouse it pops up. I had to kill the process and deleted the database. The grades when updating online are nearly everytime above 10. Everytime you move your mouse over the database window or just scroll the error appears. I hope it is not much work fixing that. BTW, Awesome Plugin! Thanks to all developers!

So its not when you add a game manually the grade gets set to a crazy value, its when grab the data from mobygames?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom