Inputdevice Manager for MP2 (6 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After you finished I'd have a look on the skin files of your plugin :)
    In best case everything can be in one screen, but if i remember correctly there was a difficulty to do so.

mashipx

Portal Member
    July 30, 2007
    So desperatly want this plugin to work, there sre some buttons on my remote that simply dont work right now via this plugin in MP2.
    Im used to using event ghost in MP1 with messaging pluin to get around this, so i know the button are accessible. so here to hoping you can make any button on any remote usable.
    Great work tho so far :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    wanted to press like, but it was more funny, because of the comment in brackets ;) Well, at least you think optimistic ;)

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I guess no other dev wanted to work on it, right? :whistle:
    Do you know when you can work on this pligin again? I think it's the most important feature for users, when I check the posts from last weeks. Many people struggle with navigation and leave MP2 due to that. Really can't wait for your plugin!! (y):D

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is working, just the workflow is not that nice :)
    Don't know when I will have time again... sorry. Probably after mp2extended

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @FreakyJ
    It's quite silent around MP2Extended lately. It's a good chance to work on the InputManager :D;)
    Is there any progress or same situation? :whistle:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's quite silent around MP2Extended lately.
    This is because it is basically finished, probably needs some bug fixes + code cleanup, but I am waiting for the MIA rework... The binaries won't be compatible with any MP2 Version out here and the MP2 Client doesn't work probably because it needs to be fully ported to the MIA rework :(

It's a good chance to work on the InputManager :D;)
    Is there any progress or same situation? :whistle:
    I don't really enjoy to work on the MP2 Client... I like the Server much more. So I don't know if I will touch this plugin again to be honest. But if someone wants to change it, feel free. I am happy to commit and review the changes :)

Probably not what you wanted to hear... I personally switched to HDMI CEC because the IMON remote is just craptacular :ROFLMAO:

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is because it is basically finished, probably needs some bug fixes + code cleanup, but I am waiting for the MIA rework... The binaries won't be compatible with any MP2 Version out here and the MP2 Client doesn't work probably because it needs to be fully ported to the MIA rework :(
    Well, I don't know too much about MP2Extended, I'm not even sure what I can do with it :D About MIA I know that it means Media Item Aspect and that it will bring a series / season / episode connection and more audio infos and fanarts! I think all other media softwares have that already, so it's really sad to hear there is no progress (n)(n)(n)

Probably not what you wanted to hear... I personally switched to HDMI CEC because the IMON remote is just craptacular :ROFLMAO:
    You are right, not the answer I wanted to hear :p But as you work all in your freetime for MP2, it's clear that you do what you like to do. Let's hope there is another Dev with a messy remote, so he takes this point up :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom