"Insert DVD" option (2 Viewers)

FWSMulder

October 13, 2007
Bourges, Middle of France
Home Country
France France
Thank you Inker for this added option...
It seems to work, when I try to play an episode on a removable support, I've got a message box... Problem : this is empty (I only have the serial TV name, not "Insert DVD xxxx"...
Need to search why, but thank you for this.
Enjoy !

Ryoga79

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Inker,

I just tried the latest iteration of the plugin, and i have a small problem. The way my offline discs are constructed, the volume ID contains the name of the series, and then the episodes stored on the disc are stored in the root directory of the disc, as below:

E:(It's Always Sunny)

E:\S01E01 - The Gang Gets Racist.avi
E:\S01E02 - Charlie Wants an Abortion.avi
E:\S01E03 - Underage Drinking A National Concern.avi

So when i try to parse the series, it looks like the plugin doesn't find a series name, since the episodes aren't in a <series> folder, and don't contain the series name in the filename itself.

Is there any way to have the plugin read the volumeID of the disc for the series name? Can i do a string replacement or something like that? If so, how would i go about doing that?

Thanks for the help!

No, not really, but I see the point and will try to figure something out.

*bump*

Inker, were you ever able to gain any insight into reading the volumelable for offline media?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    It does read the volumelabel, but what you need is for the volumelabel to be used as the series during parsing.

No, haven't looked at it, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom