Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (1 Viewer)

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Binaries based on svn 22029

Here are the binaries based on svn 22029 : mpc-hc_subs_bin _based on SVN 22029.rar - 2.33MB

The binaries were compiled with Visual Studio 2008 so if you have issues with video playback please install "Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package" from here: Download details: Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
    Download details: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)

Remember if you have issues with this SVN and you are using the MPC subtitle engine please post them only in this thread because the new engine is not supported by team mediaportal yet.THX

lloydsmart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 10, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Thanks Pretoriano. Would it be possible to upload somewhere else? Zshare insists I'm using Adblock Plus even when I'm not, and won't let me download. I even disabled my antivirus and firewall and tried it in IE but still no joy.

:D

EDIT: Never mind, it works in Jdownloader. Thanks anyway!

focal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    No subtitles on Danish DVB-T channels

I have a problem regarding subtitles on Danish DVB-T channels. I have a DVB-S card and a DVB-T card attached. Subtitles works fine on DVB-S channels, but they do not work on DVB-S2 HD channels and on the DVB-T channels.

I am using Disaster's MediaPortal 1.0.1 Release (from 23/3-09).
    If I use a "normal" MP release without MPC-HC, the subtitles work!

Do anyone have the same problem?

/focal

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Using the latest SVN and the latest MPC-HC subtitle plugin shown a few posts above this one I have a strange error.
    Sometimes I download external subs in SRT-format and use these in Mediaportal when no sub was included in the original file. However when playing the file (720p/1080p MKVs) the subtitle delay gradually keeps changing. When synched at one moment it slowly goes out of synch when playing the file. Changing the delay only works for a second and then again gradually the sub goes out of synch with the movie again.
    Am I the only one who has this problem?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I have a problem regarding subtitles on Danish DVB-T channels. I have a DVB-S card and a DVB-T card attached. Subtitles works fine on DVB-S channels, but they do not work on DVB-S2 HD channels and on the DVB-T channels.

Please upload a sample .ts file that can be used to reproduce the issue so other users can test.

phate89

Portal Member
    February 9, 2009
    i use .divx files with internal subtitles..can be added the support of that subtitles?

focal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    No subtitles on danish DVB-T channels

Please upload a sample .ts file that can be used to reproduce the issue so other users can test.

The attached file contains a recording from DR1 via DVB-T. No subtitles are displayed!

/focal

Attachments

• Video.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom