Integration of MPC-HC subtitle's engine (2 Viewers)

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Is it possible to keep update the starting post with newest versions? I've hopped through this thread before and the starting post with the part on compiling your own mediaportal code kinda freaked me out so I left it for what is was at that time. Later I was still curious and then I found the compiled binaries on page 27

You are right,i will post the binaries in the first page and clean up the thread a bit (cpp2005 please let me know if u are ok with this),so user don't have to search all the thread for the binaries. ;)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It would be also nice if you will release an up to date patch file :) - so every user can use it without doing the same work you've done before for creating the binariers.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    It would be also nice if you will release an up to date patch file :) - so every user can use it without doing the same work you've done before for creating the binariers.

Maybe after MP 1.0.1 release the patch will be integrated in svn so u will not need the patch anymore...but if not,i think the patch should be posted by the developer,cause i don't want to spread some issue on all the forum if something go bad when i update the patch.If i keep posting only the binaries and only in this thread ,even if an error occur it's easy to be tracked.

krzysior

Portal Member
    December 10, 2008
    I don't know if it is problem with my config, but I've noticed that default subtitle language which is set in
    configuration does not work anymore with mkv files. If there is not any external subtitle file, always first sub track in mkv container is played. Earlier versions worked fine...
    Anyway thanks for great upgrade to mediaportal!

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Latest Binaries can be found on first page now

Hi guys,from now you can find the latest binaries on the first page.If u want to give us a hand with testing please always use the latest binaries available,ans so the engine maybe will be integrated in MP bugs free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom