Intelligent Frame Correction - PlugIn (2 Viewers)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    what about disabling the black bar scanner related on the video resolution - that should be easily possible

Yes, i agree...

Bye,
    Nephilim

That's right, good idea :)

I think (a bit like the ViewModeSwitcher plug-in) you need at least SD and HD configurations, auto switched by (maybe) the number of video picture lines e.g. >=700 lines is HD, <700 lines is SD.

For example, generally HD material doesn't need edge cropping, but analog derived SD material usually does need some cropping.

Tony

SvenZ

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2008
    Chemnitz/Sachsen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's my first MPE1 - Plugin. I Installed it and it appears in MediaPortalConfig/Plugin/MPInstaller Tab. So far so good, but how to configure the tool? There's no DoubleClick or RightClick opportunity to open the properties.
    Obviously it's about my faulty skills. So pls. give me a helping hand.

:D

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Sven,

open you MP Cofiguration -> Plugins -> scroll down, you should see the I.F.C icon and now click config.

SvenZ

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2008
    Chemnitz/Sachsen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, it's done.
    now sometimes I have pretty strange behaviour. IFC changes the view mode without any reason. I watch a specific broadcast (right now a soap at ARD). Everything is fine, the picture fills out the entire screen, but suddenly the picture is zoomed down and I have blackbars, some minutes later it switches back to the "Good" state. (sorry, don't have any better explanation in english)
    Maybe some fine tuning in the properties is nessesary but I don't really understand the advanced settings. For now I left everything on default.
    Obviously a docu would help.

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, it's done.
    now sometimes I have pretty strange behaviour. IFC changes the view mode without any reason. I watch a specific broadcast (right now a soap at ARD). Everything is fine, the picture fills out the entire screen, but suddenly the picture is zoomed down and I have blackbars, some minutes later it switches back to the "Good" state. (sorry, don't have any better explanation in english)
    Maybe some fine tuning in the properties is nessesary but I don't really understand the advanced settings. For now I left everything on default.
    Obviously a docu would help.

Hi Sven,

this could have 2 reasons, the black bars were to bright or the signal was greater or equals than your TV ratio.
    With logs i'll tell you more.

BTW: I'll write a docu on the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom