Intelligent Frame Correction - PlugIn (6 Viewers)

efla

Portal Pro
September 6, 2007
Hello,

I've had also the MP crash with 1.0.2, but with the new "IntelligentFrameCorrection.zip" .. problem is now gone :)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marvman,

Can your plugin deal with HD emissions with 4:3 content? Sometime the HD (nederland 1,2 and 3) channels in the netherlands uses HD (1080; H264) but send some old videos in 4:3 format. THis results in black bars at the side of the screen. Would it be possible to cut these off and apply non-linear stretch?

thanks,

Pascal

I think i know what do you mean, we have such channel too, but when you crop the complete huge side bars, isn't the picture extremely stretched although wit the non-linear view mode, i'll put that on my list and check that.

I know what Pascal means, if you crop the sidebars a 4:3 picture remains. This 4:3 picture can be perfectly stretched with non-linear stretch mode.
    There is no difference then between 4:3 and the cropped 4:3 picture. Stretching is the same.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi marvman,

your plugin works very well.
    I've a little request. Can you add an option to disable the automated black bar scanner for HD transmissions.
    It takes a lot of CPU resource.

Thank you.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Marvman,

Can your plugin deal with HD emissions with 4:3 content? Sometime the HD (nederland 1,2 and 3) channels in the netherlands uses HD (1080; H264) but send some old videos in 4:3 format. THis results in black bars at the side of the screen. Would it be possible to cut these off and apply non-linear stretch?

thanks,

Pascal

I think i know what do you mean, we have such channel too, but when you crop the complete huge side bars, isn't the picture extremely stretched although wit the non-linear view mode, i'll put that on my list and check that.

I know what Pascal means, if you crop the sidebars a 4:3 picture remains. This 4:3 picture can be perfectly stretched with non-linear stretch mode.
    There is no difference then between 4:3 and the cropped 4:3 picture. Stretching is the same.

OK, thanks for the info, maybe one of you can attach a sample picture or even better some seconds (10-20 sec) of the tv stream.

Hi marvman,

your plugin works very well.
    I've a little request. Can you add an option to disable the automated black bar scanner for HD transmissions.
    It takes a lot of CPU resource.

Thank you.

Bye,
    Nephilim

yeah one request is to disable the black bar scanner, but only for HD content could be difficult.
    I'll research this topic.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    what about disabling the black bar scanner related on the video resolution - that should be easily possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom