• Poll closed .

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey Guys

I'm opening this thread to get an idea on whether there are a lot of people interested in MP1 skins still ? I ask this because development on Apollo in MP2 is very slow ( no ones fault just not many devs to work on it ) so i was messing around with the idea of bringing it to MP1 in the mean time.
    I already started this to use personally but will be happy to share it once finished if enough people are interested.
    There are a couple of screenshots attached to show i have made quite a start, i'm actually using it on my main lounge machine now.

Attachments

• homescreen1.jpg
      homescreen1.jpg
      795.7 KB
    • homescreen2.jpg
      homescreen2.jpg
      836.9 KB
    • music.jpg
      music.jpg
      684.4 KB
    • series.jpg
      series.jpg
      746.9 KB
    • movies.jpg
      movies.jpg
      742.3 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm always interested in a new skin :)
    To comment on this one, based on the screenshots. It looks amazing as always. What I would change, is that I would like an 'onlinevideos' entry on the main screen. And a bit of fanart would be great.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I'm always interested in a new skin :)
    To comment on this one, based on the screenshots. It looks amazing as always. What I would change, is that I would like an 'onlinevideos' entry on the main screen. And a bit of fanart would be great.
    Fanart would be a theme option later on and the main menu could be configurable but you would really want tile content too when it is focused, that could be latest youtube videos etc but again all that can be done with themes quite easy :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Lol a bit longer than that but once the bulk is done i will get some testers on it.

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    With the future of my current skin of choice being uncertain, it could be time to try something new, and this looks nice. I do love me some fanart though, so I'd be looking forward to that feature.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Let it out :D
    PS: Where have you got The Avengers II from? :whistle:
    Lol i wish i had it, i took the screenshot at my work machine which just has a single trailer file duplicated many times with different movie names to fill the catalog up with fake movies ;)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Interested yes, but later maintenance of a great and pupular skin (and i am sure, apollo one for MP1 will be :)) is very important for me. You can see it in Titan Extended -> some very old bugs will never been fixed :mad:. Do you have time to work on both projects? Just my two cents ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom