Internet Radio (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hey i can't get the .ax registered for shoutcast i get this error...

LoadLibrary("shoutsource.ax") failed - The specified module could not be found.

what am i doing wrong?

A

Anonymous

If you use a dos-prompt you must "be" in the same directory as the shoutcast.ax file.

You can also register with Start - Run
regsvr32 C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\ShoutCast\shoutcastsource.ax
Press enter

Anders

A

Anonymous

thanks imma give it a try...

ok i tried it and i get the same error...and i made sure that the file was inside the folder ShoutCast and i made sure the ms-dos prompt was inside that folder also...and still nothing...tried the run command and came up with the same problem...(darn computers)

O

oakleeman

Internet Radio Directory

I'm having some difficulty finding the "Internet Radio" directory for Windows Media streaming as listed in the instructions at the beginning of this topic. I did find a "RadioDatabase" though. Suggestions?

A

Anonymous

Re: Internet Radio Directory

oakleeman said:
I'm having some difficulty finding the "Internet Radio" directory for Windows Media streaming as listed in the instructions at the beginning of this topic. I did find a "RadioDatabase" though. Suggestions?

In the configuration on the Radio Tab you have a "Playlist Folder" point at any folder containing your streams.

A

Anonymous

FiReToY said:
thanks imma give it a try...

ok i tried it and i get the same error...and i made sure that the file was inside the folder ShoutCast and i made sure the ms-dos prompt was inside that folder also...and still nothing...tried the run command and came up with the same problem...(darn computers)

Over here the same: Loading in memory C:\ Programfiles failed. Can't find the module

What's next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom