Internet TV Stations Playlist (1 Viewer)

jabnet

Portal Pro
December 16, 2005
Spain
munklefish said:
Shagster / Jabnet etc,

So anyone interested in helping with any of this? Let me know and hopefully we can get this thing going.

I'd like so much help you, but I have no idea with programming language, so I hope someone can help you better.

P.D. I've updated lists in server, only right click and save as .pls the files from first post.

Bye

munklefish

Portal Pro
July 19, 2006
jabnet said:
I'd like so much help you, but I have no idea with programming language, so I hope someone can help you better.

Bye

Ok,

Well thats a good start! If you continue to update the stations in the meantime, ill test a few things out and keep everyone posted.

Once the database is up and running we will need people to help keep the streams up to date. Hopefully Jabnet is up for doing that? Anyone else?

Then once weve got this part sorted we can then look into how to create seperate module for streaming TV.

MP is GNU which means we have access to the code so we can take a look a how My Radio currently works. Software isnt my strong point so i dont know if ill be able to sort the plugin part out by myself. So if anyone is interested in this side of things id be more than greatful for the help.

dinki

Portal Member
June 7, 2006
munklefish said:
Once the database is up and running we will need people to help keep the streams up to date. Hopefully Jabnet is up for doing that? Anyone else?

As I initiated this request I would most certianly be up for helping.

j1nx

Portal Pro
July 16, 2005
Just for another playlist update. Here is the new adult.pls

[playlist]
file1=mms://194.79.29.67/Sextv421
Title1=Sex TV1
Length=-1
file2=mms://80.77.113.61/Hardyka2
Title2=Hard Channel
Length=-1
file3=mms://80.77.113.61/Softyka2
Title3=Soft Channel
Length=-1
file4=mms://bady3rsbvideo.playboy.co.uk/spiceextreme_ch1_500
Title4=Spice Extreme ch1_500
Length=-1
file5=mms://bady3rsbvideo.playboy.co.uk/spiceextreme_ch1_350
Title5=Spice Extreme ch1_350
Length=-1
file6=mms://bady3rsbvideo.playboy.co.uk/spiceextreme_ch1_150
Title6=Spice Extreme ch1_150
Length=-1
file7=mms://bady3rsbvideo.playboy.co.uk/playboytv_ch1_500
Title7=Playboy TV ch1_500
Length=-1
file8=mms://bady3rsbvideo.playboy.co.uk/playboytv_ch1_350
Title8=Playboy TV ch1_350
Length=-1
file9=mms://bady3rsbvideo.playboy.co.uk/playboytv_ch1_150
Title9=Playboy TV ch1_150
Length=-1
NumberOfEntries=9
Version=2

munklefish

Portal Pro
July 19, 2006
I'm working on the database / website part of this during the course of this week. Hopefully it should be finished within the next 10-14 days!

If Jabnet/ Donny or anyone else is able to take charge or help with adding the stations to the database (when available) it'd be appreciated.

Once this bit is working the next stages will involve being able to create your own playlists and then eventually turning this into a unique plugin that will automatically download upto date playlists ensuring only active stations are listed and available.

munklefish

madsrh

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Playlist Editor

I know a little Visual Basic and with some help I've made my first real program. I call it "MediaPortal Playlist Editor".
It makes you able to add/delete/rename channels in your playlist files without Notepad.
I have NOT tested it with MediaPortal yet myself, so backup your files just in case :oops:

I hope you can use it (and that it works). You can download the test version here: (I will upload it to the download section if it's usefull)
http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/dffb18/

MadsRH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom