iPhone Live TV Streaming (1 Viewer)

charles9

July 3, 2010
I use avcstreamer fromhttp://www.avcstreamer.com on my home pc to stream my TV to my iphone. I'm using a firewire connection from my cable box to my pc. avc streamer lets you choose whatever bandwidth you want to use - and the quality is pretty good over my 3g connection. Best part, I can watch any live sporting event from anywhere, and I don't have to pay any extra money besides my monthly cable bill! Also, no special iphone app is required, it all works as part of the iphone software.

Nato

Portal Pro
April 18, 2006
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Just installed iPiMP Setup 5.0.0.551 MP 1.0.2.exe. On the website, it's saying "Stream live TV" in current features. Is it supposed to work now?
When I clicked on the play button on my iPhone the black player flashed up and went back to the page with the 2 buttons.
When I ran it on firefox of my laptop it showed:
Not Found
The requested URL /SmoothStream/live.m3u8 was not found on this server.

Any idea?

thanks
Phuoc

I also get this issue except for the issue tying it in firefox ... I get one about the streaming plugin created

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: iPhone Live TV Streaming

working great with 1.1 and iPimp + Patch! (be aware that you rather install iPimp in the default directory!!)

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: iPhone Live TV Streaming

working great with 1.1 and iPimp + Patch! (be aware that you rather install iPimp in the default directory!!)
    yeh im using MP 1.1 (but the disaster Edition, as this has a fix for me that fixes my slow tv loading and channel switching issues) ipimp + Patch and have installed it into the default dir but still have the issue.

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: iPhone Live TV Streaming

well that ask the creator of the plugin in the respective forum, I think he can help you quite fast.

cheers

joystick

mtjoernelund

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Generally iPimp with MePo 1.1 works for streaming live tv in my setup except for the occational lock up where I cannot make iPimp stop the stream and change to another channel. Instead it will keep streaming the same channel regardless of how many times I try to stop the stream. Guess Cheezey is working on ironing out the issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom