iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta (4 Viewers)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hehe. ok.

Well. I tried your new config and restarted the ipimp webservice but its still the same. The stream starts though and i can stop it afterwards but i get the:

NOT FOUND
the requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server

No new entries in the error log :(

Thanks for looking into this :)

regards
Jacob

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

Many thanks for releasing the new version. :)

I am testing this using Safari (for the main iPimp interface), and IE9 for the desktop interface.

Just a couple of things:

I have just signed into it for the first time (without streaming) and gone into TV Guide. I get a "No Channel Groups Found". In MePo I have "hide All Channel Groups", and I use a specific group for my channels.

When I try and access the Desktop site from IE9 I get a Runtime error (Server Error in '/' Application):

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

I have just back into the Desktop site and it works! Weird!!

Thanks,

J.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    hehe. ok.

Well. I tried your new config and restarted the ipimp webservice but its still the same. The stream starts though and i can stop it afterwards but i get the:

NOT FOUND
    the requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server

No new entries in the error log :(

Thanks for looking into this :)

regards
    Jacob

I'll investigate further this evening.

krikkit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2008
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    just tried the new version, and it works mostly, but the remote control part of the client plugin seems not to work for me, the other parts of the client plugin work... any tips how i can debug this...?

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    just tried the new version, and it works mostly, but the remote control part of the client plugin seems not to work for me, the other parts of the client plugin work... any tips how i can debug this...?

If you look in the MediaPortal logs you most likely have entries like

2011-05-06 13:12:24.974722 [Info.][(17)]: Map: No button mapping loaded

It seems that the installer isn't copying the mappings file, try to save
    http://ipimp.googlecode.com/svn/Med... SVN+/NSIS Installer/Include/Remote/iPiMP.xml

into the folder
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\defaults\InputDeviceMappings

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just a random note (you probably don't get into problems for it): it looks like you use libfaac for encoding the audio. Given the non-free license of libfaac, distributing the ffmpeg you included with iPiMP is license-technically illegal. Maybe you could switch to using the opensource ffmpeg-native aac encoder?

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Two bugs still exist.
    If you browse mediaportal client->tvseries:
    A. if no episode image exists, no page is returned (previous iPiMP version would show FUBAR)
    B. episode images are cached, so it you first browse TVShow1->Season1->Ep. 1, then goto TVShow2->Season1->Ep. 1, you'll see the picture from TVShow1.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    into the folder
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\defaults\InputDeviceMappings

Thanks for this, not sure how that happened, I'll add it to the list.

Seems that MP1.2 uses

Whereas MP 1.1.3 and below used

C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings\defaults

I wonder if this is by design?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom