IPTV patch for MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 (2 Viewers)

24RUS

Portal Member
April 9, 2007
Moscow
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
I change in capturecarddefinitions the "Mainconcept MPEG Push..." for "Elecard MPEG Push..." then now i have graph. It´s correct?.

Yes, previous versions of Elecard Streaming Pluigin For WMP contained the same filter (Push Demultiplexer) that was called "Elecard MPEG Push Demultiplexer". I tried the patch with that version too, and it worked quite well.

fdm391

December 11, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
really nice work!

i just started using mediaportal today but when i found out this was possible that really gave me a boost into setting it up and all.. very nice!

still having a few problems with the elecard plugin (jerky playback) but i'm not sure if that's the server or my pc/programs causing the problems :|

24RUS

Portal Member
April 9, 2007
Moscow
Home Country
still having a few problems with the elecard plugin (jerky playback) but i'm not sure if that's the server or my pc/programs causing the problems :|

Does VLC play your IPTV channels smoothly? Did you try GraphEdit (Render URL, Play)? Did you try the newest version of the Elecard Plugin?

fdm391

December 11, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Does VLC play your IPTV channels smoothly? Did you try GraphEdit (Render URL, Play)? Did you try the newest version of the Elecard Plugin?

yeah i have the latest version of the plugin & all the channels play smooth in VLC
i tried it again with the plugin and now it seems to work nice and smooth
bit strange why it didn't work correctly yesterday.. maybe iptv problems or so :confused:

PAV

Portal Member
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Hello,
I followed you instruction but nothing work.
Could you help me. Attached files with information from GraphEdit.
Thanks in advance.

corvus

Portal Member
December 18, 2007
Hi all.

Well... let's see...

I can see my iptv channels with vlc.
I install elecard plugin, but i cant use wmp to see my udp multicast iptv.
When i use graphedit, cant use render url-play, because it gives me a error, but i can use "Elecard NWSource" and select "Elecard MPEG Push Demultiplexer". Using properties can see that get data.

And in Mediaportal... i follow all the steps, but when i try to add a tuner in mediaportal configuration, it say to me that i have not capture cards. :confused:.

Maybe the text to include in the capturecards xml in this post is wrong, because it dont have </interface> by example.

Any other way to get this running?

Thanks.

Corvus.

PD: Mi ingles es peor... :p

24RUS

Portal Member
April 9, 2007
Moscow
Home Country
Well, PAV and corvus, if you are familiar with Graphedit, try to construct the attached graphs or similar ones.

Attachment descriptions:
mp-iptv.jpg - graphedit has connected to the remote graph inside the mediaportal showing an iptv channel;
mp-iptv-handmade.jpg - a similar graph created from scratch;
nwsp-about.jpg, nwsp-main.jpg, nwsp-adv.jpg - the property pages of the Elecard NWSource-Plus filter.

p.s. FYI: You may use MPTestTool2 to send the logs and the graph images to this forum.

Attachments

• mp-iptv.JPG
    mp-iptv.JPG
    105.9 KB
  • mp-iptv-handmade.JPG
    mp-iptv-handmade.JPG
    90.8 KB
  • nwsp-about.JPG
    nwsp-about.JPG
    24.5 KB
  • nwsp-adv.JPG
    nwsp-adv.JPG
    31.3 KB
  • nwsp-main.JPG
    nwsp-main.JPG
    34 KB

24RUS

Portal Member
April 9, 2007
Moscow
Home Country
And in Mediaportal... i follow all the steps, but when i try to add a tuner in mediaportal configuration, it say to me that i have not capture cards. :confused:.
Did you replace configuration.exe with one from the archive attached in the first post?

p. s. The tag <interface cat="capture" video="" audio="" mpeg2="0"/> is properly closed, so </interface> is not needed.

PAV

Portal Member
October 30, 2007
Home Country
I just entered the ip if the IPTV channel into GraphEdit, find below what I have now.
Could you help?

Attachments

• PAV.JPG
    PAV.JPG
    60.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom