IPTV question (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Without the rolloff and pilot its
    http://192.168.1.118/?&freq=10847&p...=23&mtype=8psk&pids=0,258,5500,5501,5502,5503

Which does not work. Now with them enabled but set to 0.35 i get a foreign channel and by chance i tried 0.25 which gets me the correct bbc one hd so i definately need the rolloffs etc but i cant find them anywhere, the transponder lists show not set and the fastsatfinder itself does not supply them ( atleast not in the trial version )

This is the one that works correctly for bbc one hd

http://192.168.1.118/?&freq=10847&p...=0.25&plts=off&pids=0,258,5500,5501,5502,5503

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Which does not work.
    This is not surprising.
    For DVB-S2 you need to include the pilot tones and roll-off factor parameters. What I was saying is that I suspect the tuner will ignore the values... but you still have to specify something.
    Second, I recommend to avoid the "...118/?&freq...". Better to have "...118/?freq..." to be sure you're using a compliant URL format.

so i definately need the rolloffs etc but i cant find them anywhere...
    I've only ever found them in our TV Server tuning details. Sites don't usually include them, because [like I said already] the modern demodulators detect the correct values automatically. We need them for certain older Hauppauge tuners, whose demodulators don't support automatic selection.

the transponder lists show not set...
    Either you're not looking at the latest transponder lists (make sure you have clicked "update transponder list"!) or you're not looking closely enough.
    Our latest tuning details for the BBC One HD transponder are:
    <Transponder>
    <CarrierFrequency>10847000</CarrierFrequency>
    <Polarisation>LinearV</Polarisation>
    <SymbolRate>23000</SymbolRate>
    <Modulation>Mod8Psk</Modulation>
    <InnerFecRate>Rate2_3</InnerFecRate>
    <Pilot>On</Pilot>
    <Rolloff>ThirtyFive</Rolloff>
    </Transponder>

So, I'd be using the following URL:
    http://192.168.1.118/?freq=10847&po...o=0.35&plts=on&pids=0,260,5400,5401,5402,5403

Note the different PID values too. Your old URLs were using the PIDs for BBC 2 HD. If you can't use "pids=all" then you will have to specify the correct PIDs for each channel, and this could be very time consuming.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for your help guys i've got all channels working great now streaming from the Triax tss-400 :)

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    and the device with SES test all Clients !
    :eek:

i call it Little dirty Diva
    LOL! :D :ROFLMAO:

i cant it understand why they use this (Input the Name ) for the compiliance test
    but is good to know so have i buy that Diva too

and see that the most satip code was not compilant( ssdp, rtsp, rtp and rtcp)
    as exsample the give no source field in rtsp Responses back
    dont break/stop the keepalive thread /timer if you are in a session or you will terminate the Session
    it give Problems with the SessionHeaderId

all in all not so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom