IPTV TVServer Dienst crasht mit DD OctopusNET (1 Viewer)

GuiltyNL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2013
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @mm1352000 I have some crashing issues found in the TV Server. It happens when the TV server tries to start a channel that doesn't exists anymore (the provider changed the transponder).

My wife went crazy :) TV server tried to record a programme on the channel that had a changed frequency. So TV server tried to record, crash, service stopped, service automatically restarted (configured in Services), crashed again and so on LOL.

Do you want my logs to figure it out, or are you already aware of this issue?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you're using MP 1.16 PR, the only patches I'm aware of that are relevant for SAT>IP are the one earlier in this thread:
    IPTV TVServer Dienst crasht mit DD OctopusNET

...and this one:
    Tv-server crashes on channel change using IP-TV

The first patch is more likely to be relevant for the situation that you described (channel moved).

If those patches don't help, first thing I'll need will be full TV Server log files with TV Server log level set to debug and IPTV source log level set to 5 (data).

GuiltyNL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2013
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aha :) I was not aware of that last patch file from last week! I'll try that ASAP!

GuiltyNL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2013
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @mm1352000 Installed the patch (RTSP) and it seems that it solved the crashing issue while trying to tune to a channel that has been moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom