Is it possible to use IMDB+ for the new MyVideo 1.3 database? (1 Viewer)

sunflower

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'd like to use it for its multilanguage functionality
(keep the original movie title instead of translating it all to English)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    No, IMDb+ is only designed to work with the Moving-Pictures plugin.

The MyVideo v1.3 system does have a lot in common with the technical way of MovPic, so perhaps in the future I can look at making it work. But that will take time I do not have right now, your best bet at this moment would be to show the MyVideos v1.3 developers the features of IMDb+ you are after so that they can duplicate them.

If MyVideo v1.3 supports XBMC NFO imports then there is a workaround you can do, and that is to scrape all your movies with MovPic first. Generate the XBMC NFO files with a 3rd party tool (available on forum) called MovPicNFO, and then import the result into MyVideo.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    But it would be great ;)

I haven't even had the personal time to install any of the MediaPortal v1.3 test versions. Hoping soon I'll reach a point that time permits me, so that I can also look at the new MyVideos and will then be able to see if it is even feasable for me to work up an IMDb+ version for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom