Is or will be there something like Clickfinder ProgramGuide in MP2? (1 Viewer)

DarkOrje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2011
    Berlin
    Germany Germany
    I like to switch over to MP2. But I would really miss the Clickfinder ProgramGuide. Is there something like this in MP2?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You can use the Clickfinder EPG Data in MP2 but there is no special screen with highlights etc. like in MP1.

DarkOrje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2011
    Berlin
    Germany Germany
    I hope nobody minds, but can somebody explain to me why such an important feature like a TV guide with pictures isn't made for MP2? MP2 wants to be a media central for TV, videos, pictures, music and so on, so I would expect that a nice TV guide belongs to it.
    Its missing is still the reason for me not to switch eventhough I would like to switch to the modern MP2.
    Do I have any other options to program TV records from another source in MP2?

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I hope nobody minds, but can somebody explain to me why such an important feature like a TV guide with pictures isn't made for MP2?
    The reason is simply missing resources to realize everything. I think you are the first one who asks for it, so there seems no large demand. There are a lot of other topics, where many user request the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom