Is or will be there something like Clickfinder ProgramGuide in MP2? (1 Viewer)

DarkOrje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2011
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I like to switch over to MP2. But I would really miss the Clickfinder ProgramGuide. Is there something like this in MP2?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can use the Clickfinder EPG Data in MP2 but there is no special screen with highlights etc. like in MP1.

DarkOrje

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2011
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I hope nobody minds, but can somebody explain to me why such an important feature like a TV guide with pictures isn't made for MP2? MP2 wants to be a media central for TV, videos, pictures, music and so on, so I would expect that a nice TV guide belongs to it.
    Its missing is still the reason for me not to switch eventhough I would like to switch to the modern MP2.
    Do I have any other options to program TV records from another source in MP2?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I hope nobody minds, but can somebody explain to me why such an important feature like a TV guide with pictures isn't made for MP2?
    The reason is simply missing resources to realize everything. I think you are the first one who asks for it, so there seems no large demand. There are a lot of other topics, where many user request the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom