Is there a native solution for 3D BluRay? (1 Viewer)

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Or do I have to use the Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin with the Arcsoft player?
    And is that the best way?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No, there is no native 3D Blu-ray support. Non 3D Blu-ray support is available as of the 1.3Alpha release. libbluray needs to have 3D support, before MediaPortal can use it's functions.

I always preferred to setup an external player in MovingPictures (or MyVideos).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom