Is there a plugin to browse the web insite MP? (1 Viewer)

jayless

Portal Member
July 18, 2009
Hello

Is there a plugin to browse the web insite MP?

in meedio there is a great browser build in, and im looking for this option in MP.

cheers,

Jeroen

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    By coincidence, I just came here looking for the same info, so I second the question. It looks like there is an old webbrowser plugin in the repository, doesn't look like it got much love though, haven't looked at it yet, but doesn't seem too promising. Is there anything like this being worked on?

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Argh! Not compatible with 1.1 though :(. Hopefully it'll get updated sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    Description: upgrade to MP 1.33, now getting MP TV server configuration dialog box error, as below My SQL 5.6 is installed...
    Replies
    Views
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
    I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom