Issue with BluRay ISO's and Moving Pictures/MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

sgatke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    This might be a very noob question, but the fix Armandp mentions, is there any way to implement that as a mortal user, or do I have to take a dose of patience and wait for a public release? I am not sure how that works in here :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Waiting for a response...
    Any way to try this fix before MP final comes out?

Yes, install open source Tortoise SVN program, free Microsoft Visual Studio C# 2008 Express, and SDK .NET Framework 2.0, and you will be able to obtain the latest MovingPictures SVN, and compile it yourself before it is officially released. More help is available at: DevelopmentEnvironmentMain - moving-pictures - Intro section of instructions to get up a working development environment setup to contribute to Moving Pictures. - Project Hosting on Google Code

The developers are trying to fix a few nasty bugs first before they will release beta3 (or perhaps already RC1 if they think it is ready), but that doesn't stop you from doing it yourself.

This is open source afterall :D

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just wanted to point out that this same issue is present when you try to play an ISO file (created from a M2TS rip) within MediaPortal, and not an external player. 1.0.2 works fine, but the Beta 2 is having an issue starting. When I select the ISO file it just locks the screen (I can ctrl-alt-del to kill MP).

I downloaded the latest SVN (1027) and compiled tonight, but the issue is still present. So maybe the dev's havent checked in the fix yet?

grooves12

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Is there any way to get Moving Pictures to play blurays in Arcsoft TMT that are in either .iso or folder rip format?? I have .iso working fine... but can't get it to play the folders.

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Issue with BluRay ISO's and Moving Pictures/MediaPortal

has anyone compiled a version with this fix and can send mi a link to test? i have tried to compile, but i think i'm tooo "stupid" or this ;-)

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom