Issue with BluRay ISO's and Moving Pictures/MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: Issue with BluRay ISO's and Moving Pictures/MediaPortal

has anyone compiled a version with this fix and can send mi a link to test?
    thx

The one that Wile E. compiled has been working fine for me. Perhaps if you ask him it might be made available?

KeyMix

Portal Member
    April 28, 2009
    Dallas, GA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Team,

I am experiencing problems with the ISO BlueRay playback when using MediaPortal/ Moving Pictures as well, but there's one difference so I am not sure if the fixed referenced in the Google Code Link is the same. When I select a movie that is an .ISO BlueRay file, the Moving Pictures does indeed launch the Virtual Clone Drive exe and it mounts the ISO, but during the process of PowerDVD mounting the image, I get a Error in Moving Pictures , can't mount image. However, if I leave it alone some seconds later, PowerDVD does indeed start and I can ALT-TAB to see PowerDVD. I can stop the movie, exit PowerDVD and it does return to MediaPort/Moving Pictures, but at the error dialog box. If I select OK, I can continue using MediaPortal/Moving Pictures with no locking up, etc as described above. Sometime, the PowerDVD launches and does indeed automatically take focus ( no ALT-TAB required), but the error dialog box still appears once I exit PowerDVD and go back to MediaPortal/Moving Picures. In either case, MediaPortal doesn't lock up, but simply doesn't seem to ever get to minmize window to allow PowerDVD to gain focus.

Is this the same issue?

I posted about this previously. See link below:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/receiving-mounting-error-but-video-still-plays-74639/#post546739

This is only bug that is keeping me from having a more seemless integration of .ISO BlueRay Playback.

sgatke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    The one that Wile E. compiled has been working fine for me. Perhaps if you ask him it might be made available?
    My BluRay problems were also solved with the compiled file from Wile E.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I believe they have requested many times NOT to post binaries. Best you remove ;)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Just be patient a little bit more. Fforde is busy, but he's trying to get beta3 out today or tomorrow. But he's only human (though sometimes I think he's actually a model T-600), so let's give them the time to wrap things up :D

sgatke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just be patient a little bit more. Fforde is busy, but he's trying to get beta3 out today or tomorrow. But he's only human (though sometimes I think he's actually a model T-600), so let's give them the time to wrap things up
    That is very good news for all of us - unless he pulls a Skynet on us, in which case we are doomed :D (T-600 reference for those who don't get it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom