Issues with HiddenMenu Indicator in Music views (1 Viewer)

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

couple of issues:

The 'Hidden Menu Indicator' image still shows in the Music section even though it's turned off - doesn't show elsewhere. This has been an issue for the last couple of releases (for me at least).
The Recently Added Music and TV Recordings doesn't seem to be working for me - it is working on the CLR skin, so I don't think it's a problem with the plugin. I'm using the 'lower' horizontal menu. Working for everyone else? **EDIT** Scrap this
, I just notice it has to be enabled/setup in two places - BasicHomeDesign and MostRecentOptions! Sorted now :)
Although, it does seem that the recently added music album cover is overlapping the top half of the text below it (the artist)

Also, when making a BasicHome, I try to set 'TV' to MyTVHomeServer.xml but it keeps resetting to 4TR_Home.xml - I notice they both have the same id# '<id>1</id>'. Is this an issue? I don't have 4TR installed, and the .xml files are not identical. I removed the 4TR_Home.xml file from the skin directory and the BasicHome generator now goes to MyTVHomeServer.xml as it should, and in operation the TV screen seems more responsive to my remote than before (or I might just be imagining things!).

Cheers for all your effort!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Issues with HiddenMenu Indicator in Music views and Recent TV/Music

Thanks for reporting issues, but please create a seperate thread for each issue you find.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The Recently Added Music and TV Recordings doesn't seem to be working for me - it is working on the CLR skin, so I don't think it's a problem with the plugin. I'm using the 'lower' horizontal menu. Working for everyone else? **EDIT** Scrap this
    , I just notice it has to be enabled/setup in two places - BasicHomeDesign and MostRecentOptions! Sorted now :)
    Yep, user needs to define what menu items it should be visible on....I thought trevor added something to default to Music item, maybe there is something not quite right there.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also, when making a BasicHome, I try to set 'TV' to MyTVHomeServer.xml but it keeps resetting to 4TR_Home.xml - I notice they both have the same id# '<id>1</id>'. Is this an issue? I don't have 4TR installed, and the .xml files are not identical. I removed the 4TR_Home.xml file from the skin directory and the BasicHome generator now goes to MyTVHomeServer.xml as it should, and in operation the TV screen seems more responsive to my remote than before (or I might just be imagining things!).
    Indeed they do! Not sure why as I dont use 4TR but Trevor does so will wait to hear from him.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Indeed they do! Not sure why as I dont use 4TR but Trevor does so will wait to hear from him.

This is a display against functional issue and would not effect the acutal xmlfile used. Basichome does a 'Hyperlink' to a specific ID and the skin file required is loaded by the plugin. In the case of 4TR and default TV only one will be active at a time so the correct file will be loaded.

That said it is an annoying issue and has now been corrected and will be avalible in the next patch.

thx

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yep, user needs to define what menu items it should be visible on....I thought trevor added something to default to Music item, maybe there is something not quite right there.

Bug, in the process of fixing - what should happen is when you enable a music or recordedtv overlay should be attched to the associated menu if not already attached somewhere else...and vice versa.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom