Italian Subtitles Retrive Handling (1 Viewer)

gabe01

Portal Member
December 9, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Ok thnx, I have commited the sourcechanges, a compiled binary is not yet in SVN so if you want to test this please use the binary gabe has attached.

I've added a new version.
you can find changelog in the first post

A couple of things

1) it.xml have xml duplicated: i've fixed the error and added new translations
2) Remository.cs is missing in project file, i've patched it too.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Ok, after manually resolving the conflicts in guiconfiguration.designer.cs the patch went ok.

However, your changes in tvseries.cs YesNoOkDialogSync() where you call dlgOk.Reset() and later dlgYesNo.Reset() wouldn't compile at first. After upgrading my local dialogs.dll from Mediaportal it works, soooo, I'm not sure how old my dialogs.dll was but this might be a breaking change for users with older MP versions.

I'll still commit the result and I'm hoping my dll was really old, else we'll have to find a workaround. Can any users who use a vanilla 2.3 MP release see if the latest binary still works?

Thnx

kreker

Portal Member
    April 15, 2008
    I have compiled the record with my username and password, but how the download works? I click get the subtitle but nothing happened....neither in the log
    thanks

gabe01

Portal Member
    December 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    new version - the patch is no longer working due to some site modifications: see first post

xavier

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2004
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    new version - the patch is no longer working due to some site modifications: see first post

Wow, nice update ! Now, it's time to debug... :D

First question: when I press the right mouse key over a tvseries episode, and select "Get Subtitles", in the log window of plugin I read (tested with "Prison Break"):

Code:
    Starting REMOSITORY Subtitles retrieval
    Retrieving original Series Name...
    Original Series Name could not be retrieved
    Adding Cookie 0d90316518129db796de6f9bc5d1a4fb=deleted; PHPSESSID=3901f0e751a7ae142caef58eb2f01122;
     usercookie[username]=[blahblah]; usercookie[password]=migrated; sessioncookie=deleted; [blahblah]
    NO Series avalilable: (Name = prison break)
    REMOSITORY Subtitles retrieval ended

Same result with all my tvseries. :(

Best regards,
    xavier.

xavier

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2004
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    how to install this?

Simply overwrite the original tvseries.dll. I suggest you a complete rebuild of the database.

Next, enable it the webserver interface in your p2p software and fill it all fields on the "Extras" tab.

Regards,
    xavier.

kreker

Portal Member
    April 15, 2008
    ok installed. i tryed to get the sub from itasa with sthe serioes "fringe" the log told me "no serire with name = fringe"

xavier

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2004
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    i tryed to get the sub from itasa with sthe serioes "fringe" the log told me "no serire with name = fringe"

Same error, as reported im my post above. Wait for Gabe01 reply...

The "Auto download" feature it's working for you ?

Regards,
    xavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom