Italian Subtitles Retrive Handling (3 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its already integrated in TVSeries 2.2 Test Build

slope

Portal Member
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have problem with retrieve correctly the italians subs of 720p mkv file from italiansubs.net.
    When I select "download subtitles" into MP (GUI or Configuration) it downloads always the default subtitle and not the 720p.

Why?

Regards
    Slope

p.s. I have already installed the patch of gabe01 in the first post, and i already setted my account for italiansubs.net in the remository. :oops:

slope

Portal Member
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have problem with retrieve correctly the italians subs of 720p mkv file from italiansubs.net.
    When I select "download subtitles" into MP (GUI or Configuration) it downloads always the default subtitle and not the 720p.

Why?

Regards
    Slope

p.s. I have already installed the patch of gabe01 in the first post, and i already setted my account for italiansubs.net in the remository. :oops:

I remembered that before I had download them properly. I could choose which version to download. But I have not changed anything... :confused:

@kreker
    I had the error "series name not found" before i installed the patch..

kreker

Portal Member
    April 15, 2008
    i have download the last file posted by the author but don't work either...
    I think that i download the dlls with the patch already compiled in it.
    i'm using m-tvseries 2.2.3326

matrix866

Portal Member
    March 29, 2009

Why?

Regards
    Slope

I remembered that before I had download them properly. I could choose which version to download. But I have not changed anything... :confused:

@kreker
    I had the error "series name not found" before i installed the patch..

I have the same problem! Smallville s08e17 at 720p! He download the standard SUB and don't let me choose the 720p version.:(

slope

Portal Member
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi guys.
    I have a problem again with the download of subtitles from ::Italian Subs Addicted:: - La Community italiana dei Sottotitoli.

I have changed version of MP and MP-TVSeries. I have MP 1.0.2 and MP-TVSeries 2.3.3491.

The error is:

"Could not do Remository Subtitle retrival: Errore del server remoto: (404) Non trovato."

The web site of italiansubs is up and my user and password are correct.

What's wrong?

Help!
    Thanks, Slope

ArthurDent75

February 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The site is changed again...
    I'm traing to figure out if it's possible to make it works by changing the parameters in my-tvseries configuration.
    Right now I'm doing some experiments.
    I'll let you know.

ArthurDent75

February 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I found the error!
    The login page used in code to login to SMF doesn't exist anymore!
    Here, in REMOSITORY.CS:
    Code:
                loginUri = m_sBaseUrl + "index.php";
                reqString = "option=com_smf&action=login2&user=" + m_sUserName + "&passwrd=" + m_sPassword;
    They join the SMF login to the joomla login of the whole site.

Here, a corrent workin login request:
    h**p://www.italiansubs.net/index.php?username=*****&passwd=*****&remember=yes&Submit=Login&option=com_user&task=login&silent=true
    This work. I tried it myself.

Actually, the real query string is this:
    h**p://www.italiansubs.net/index.php?username=*****&passwd=*****&remember=yes&Submit=Login&option=com_user&task=login&silent=true&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pdGFsaWFuc3Vicy5uZXQv&f984ac0a082955437387285a1b9102f5=1
    but, onestly, I don't understand the meaning of the last two parameters.
    By the way, even without them, the login works.

I hope the autors will correct soon! Can't live without!
    And thank you all for the great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom