Jumping in show list? (1 Viewer)

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I will look in to it again, and definitely try the shortcuts in "Videos".
    I tried this on my MP 1.18f test system, using a true MCE remote control (not my Ortek/Hama remote). I am pleased to report that upper case letters do jump to the first entry in the list that begins with that letter in upper or lower case. You can actually type additional letters too, to jump nearer to the item that you want.

To get this behaviour, I used "MP Config" and in the "Remotes" section I selected "Enable HID", and used the default "Classic" profile.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Freethefire

Portal Member
    May 18, 2006
    @CyberSimian
    Thanks yet again. I haven't had a chance to check my setup yet.
    I also have "Enable HID" checked, but I'm using "Full" instead of "Classic" profile,to be able to access all buttons on my remote(harmony 525).

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    With nothing special set in remote, and using keyboard in MPTVSeries it does jump to selected capital letter - once! You then have to select or navigate with remote/keyboard and then you get jump again.....

Once in the selected series, back to navigation only - can't jump to 'Season 4' for example.

Cheers - J

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    With nothing special set in remote, and using keyboard in MPTVSeries it does jump to selected capital letter - once!

I believe it remembers the letters pressed for jumping to more complex searches, so try backspace to 'reset' for next jump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom