[Info] jwplayer error 2032 with album player (Solved) (1 Viewer)

Frantid

Portal Pro
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
I get this error with 0.52, used to work with 0.51. I have not tried going back. It only occurs with the album player and mp3 audio only. default skin. mp 1.2.3

If I turn off the album player, I can play all of the individual songs.

I will try to search online for a solution as well.

thanks

Last edited:

lulsam

Portal Pro
December 28, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
Great!! Willing to put my hands on the new release. By the way, I only checked the TV side of WebMP and must say that it works pretty good for me, both inside the LAN and over the WAN (couple of days using it).

And finally a wish, probably not for 0.5.3, but would you please consider to add to the music section of WebMP something like a combobox to set the view filtered/showed by different criterias like artist (as it is right now), album, genre, etc. It does not seem to be very complicated (in my ignorance, of course), and indeed very useful.

Thanks

lulsam

Portal Pro
December 28, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
Just to confirm that once updated to 0.5.3 the bug has been fixed. A very big thank you to Oxan and all the development team!!!

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And finally a wish, probably not for 0.5.3, but would you please consider to add to the music section of WebMP something like a combobox to set the view filtered/showed by different criterias like artist (as it is right now), album, genre, etc. It does not seem to be very complicated (in my ignorance, of course), and indeed very useful.
    I'm going to setup a feature-voting site for MPExtended soon, so you can share your feature requests then ;)

Just to confirm that once updated to 0.5.3 the bug has been fixed. A very big thank you to Oxan and all the development team!!!
    Great, thanks!

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I get this error with 0.52, used to work with 0.51. I have not tried going back. It only occurs with the album player and mp3 audio only. default skin. mp 1.2.3

If I turn off the album player, I can play all of the individual songs.

I will try to search online for a solution as well.

thanks

I still have this problem with error 2032 when in MP3 mode in the music and turning on Album Player. Is this a known thing? I can't find anything about it. (Using latest 0.54 and have had this problem in the previous version as well).

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can you post your logs?

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Can you post your logs?

Logs uploaded.
    In the logs you can jump to the end because it's the last thing I just did.
    So you can jump to:
    2013-07-15 11:58:18.51496 [(5)] DEBUG: WebMediaPortal starting!

Attachments

• Log2s.zip
      181.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom