Keeping Moving Pictures plugin upto date ? (1 Viewer)

craigcurtin

Portal Member
July 23, 2011
Home Country
Just wondering what the recommended practice is in relation to updating bundled plugins ? In particular Moving Pictures and TV Series ? Is it OK to use the latest as delivered through MPEI or do we sit on the versions as released with each update of StreamedMP ?

I have recently upgraded from MP 1.6 to MP 1.8 and have upgraded from Steamed MP 2.2 to Streamed MP 3 (latest) - i am having some issues and before i bombard the forum with them am wanting to make sure i have done all the troubleshooting through updates etc that is expected.

thanks

regards

Craig

BTW - Streamed MP is absolutely Awesome ! Accidentally put Titan onto a new MP setup the other day and the wife and kids spat it big time !

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Since I look after StreamedMP, MovingPictures and TVSeries it's generally safe to run the latest release plugins via MPEI. The only condition to this is that you run the latest release of StreamedMP.

If something is not compatible with the latest plugins I'm usually quick to release an update, at worse you miss out on functionality but wont be left with something not working.

craigcurtin

Portal Member
    July 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks for the quick response ltfearme.

I will put together a new thread with logs etc this evening and post it up so i can get some help with the issue i am having.

regards

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom