Last.fm - personalized radio streams in MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I see #Play.Current.Lastfm.CurrentStream used in the skin, but I don't see anything on the screen.

If I remember correctly last.fm dropped that info from their stream, not sure if they are intending to provide it back.

Correct.

Unfortunately "steve" - the last.fm programmer who had that task assigned isn't working for that company any longer... I'll file a new ticket to get some attention.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ah... okay, Thanks. :)

Chuck

Any chance getting #Play.Current.Thumb working for Last.FM ? It would be nice to see a reference CD cover displayed (when there is one) for the current song title.

and maybe star rating like in MyMusicPlayingNow?

Thanks again.

Chuck

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey seeing that Last.FM is register only (which I am considering)... Could we not introduce the option in the scrobbler in my music...

For instance, you have..

My Frilends
    My Neightbours
    Random
    Simular..

Why is "My Songs" or "My Suggestions" used in this section as well... I mean sure it's not as cool as the random element that last.fm has but some of us have very big music collections that even our selves forget the vast nature of them.

Just an idea... Thanks

boombastic

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Sorry for asking here but where is the download link for the plugin?I've bwosed all the download section without finding.....

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Sorry for asking here but where is the download link for the plugin?I've bwosed all the download section without finding.....

It is included in MediaPortal installation, so you just need to enable the plugin in config.

goomba516

Portal Member
    October 25, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    hi hopefully someone can help i have the plugin up a running except i want to search for a specific song or band like i am able to do on last.fm website is this possible and if so how. thanks

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    So much for "free" radio, now if you don't live in Germany, USA or Great Britain you have to pay $3 a month. Well, out to find another free source of music. To bad it probably won't integrate as well as Last.fm did :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom