[solved] LAV audio over HDMI not working until I pause then continue a video (2 Viewers)

Statick

Portal Pro
December 25, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
OK I disabled the frame rate changer (I don't ever recall enabling it, but it was enabled), and selected "prefer multi channel audio streams" and now the audio is working properly! not sure which of those was causing the problems but I'm going to guess it was the frame rate changer, as pause/continue would prove that the correct audio stream was already selected

also no idea why it was switching to 32fps as there's no reference to that in the mappings at all (which also leads me to think the problem was caused there)

2017-08-09_165427.png

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Excellent :)

Although things are not fully clear. Would you mind re-enabling the refreshrate changer to check if the problem is coming back? You should also take a look at the splitter settings. There is an option "Prefer Audio Stream with the Highest Quality" as well as "Demux sub-streams separately", which I have both ticked.

Statick

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hm. I have put back both the settings for refresh rate changer, and the prefer multi channel audio streams, but the problem has not come back.

very odd. at least it's working though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom