LAV Filters error (1 Viewer)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    :) Right over my head but glad you are working on it!
    lol
    THANKS!
    I'm not working on it but I did some research om MPEI and probably i could be the last one who touched MPEI and Extensions plugin [emoji6]

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Anyone working on this or any known workaround with maual installation maybe? Quite annoying...
    @offbyone you are still Plugin maintainer of LAV Filters, accordung to the extension page....any hints?

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yep, lav is a pretty essential thing nowadays^^
    easy workaround with mepo extension manager: (edalex has it already written more or less)
    just directly download the lav plugin with your favorite browser from the mepo plugin repo and install/update... should be ok
    but honestly v69 is also already about half a year old and v70 stable was released some days ago...so for the more brave among you heres also a install workaround without the mepo extension manager:
    first uninstall lav plugin from the mepo manager, than download a new build from here, here or doom9...
    get the latest stable (or a fresh nightly)...easiest to install with full installer.exe which contains both lav versions for x86 and x64.
    keep in mind that mepo needs the x86 version...the x64 dont hurt if installed too.
    afterwards perhaps, open up the mepo config and check whether the options on the codec side and on the screwdriver (lav settings) also are correct.
    cheers

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    I think the best way for now is to kindly ask @high to fix downloading issue on server side

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    btw please just tag/talk to/email me for any issues regarding servers, broken links, images or whatever in the MP-world and I will have a look asap. I just can' read every thread, especially in support-area...
    My fault probably... Originally it looked like MPEI issue
    After identifying server side changes as the cause I didn't tag you as I didn't want to disturb you :unsure:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Actually - probably my fault really
    I noticed the fault - I just didn't realise that it was one for @high !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom