[fixed] live Tv freeze - 15- --> 30+ helps (1 Viewer)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: live Tv freeze - 15- --> 30+ helps

@tony
    I'm very keen on testing a new tsreader - when will you publish a new version?
    greetings

It almost got released a week ago, but I discovered some problems at the last minute which I've been working on.... ;)

Testing can be slow because the only PC in the house with full SD/HD live TV capability is my main HTPC - if it's in use for normal TV viewing I can't use it for testing....

Tony

jck

Portal Member
    October 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Live TV AND TV Guide

Hello all,

Im a NEWBIE and have just discovered on the Avalon skin a TV Guide and a Live TV Guide.

My question is probably a stupid one but can someone explain what the difference is??

Regards
    JCK

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Live TV AND TV Guide

Hello all,

Im a NEWBIE and have just discovered on the Avalon skin a TV Guide and a Live TV Guide.

My question is probably a stupid one but can someone explain what the difference is??

Regards
    JCK

I thanked you for this great question :) But please go to this forum and post it again: Newcomers Forum - MediaPortal Forum

==============

Hi Owlsroost, i tested the nonstopmod29 and the 300ms one from other forum topic.
    My problems were related to connection to cam issues (Smartwi), i kept on testing. I found out that the nonstopmod29 had problems with flashing black screen when starting LiveTV in the MyTV screen. Also both versions have problems keeping audio and video in sync. When i pause or step back audio sync problems accur, stepping forward 15s solves this. But it's not oke.
    Went back to stock 1.2.1 version and don't have those problems anymore.

mcrob83

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 10, 2009
    St.Marienkirchen, Eferding
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: Live TV AND TV Guide

Hello all,

Regards
    JCK

I thanked you for this great question :) But please go to this forum and post it again: Newcomers Forum - MediaPortal Forum

==============

Hi Owlsroost, i tested the nonstopmod29 and the 300ms one from other forum topic.
    My problems were related to connection to cam issues (Smartwi), i kept on testing. I found out that the nonstopmod29 had problems with flashing black screen when starting LiveTV in the MyTV screen. Also both versions have problems keeping audio and video in sync. When i pause or step back audio sync problems accur, stepping forward 15s solves this. But it's not oke.
    Went back to stock 1.2.1 version and don't have those problems anymore.

I'm using also the stock tsreader atm, because I often get black screen after starting mediaportal and tuning a channel. Stopping and starting the channel again, cures the problem. I don't have this problem so far with the stock tsreader. I'm really looking forward for a new version :)

greetings

edit: ok, I also had this problem once with the standard tsreader. I have to research what the real problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom