Live TV - "PES MPEG2 0-0-1 fail", "PES H264 0-0-1 fail" and "PES audio 0-0-1 fail" (1 Viewer)

volumia

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
whereever my feet take me...
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
General:
--------

VGA: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series - Catalyst Display Driver v14.12
Tuner: Digital Devices DuoFlex C, T, T2 + Octopus Single CI + AlphaCrypt Classic CAM - Digital Devices DVB Driver v2.5.3.92-x64
Audio: pass-through over HDMI to tuner
Cable provider: Ziggo West (The Hague)
MediaPortal: v1.11.0
LAV filters: v0.65.0-20 (x86 only)

Problem:
--------

From fresh system reboot start MePo en start Live TV. All is fine, including changing channels, etc.
Shutdown MePo and start it again.
Start Live TV and the screen stays black, sometimes audio does play. Stopping Live TV and starting with the same channel, or changing channel without stopping, usualy fixes the problem and Live TV resumes as to be expected. Of course rebooting the whole shazam works as well.
From the TSreader log file I can tell that "PES MPEG2 0-0-1 fail", "PES H264 0-0-1 fail" and "PES audio 0-0-1 fail" mean that the codec doesn't have a clue. But why only after a MePo restart?
Testing the streams works just fine all the time and all channels get decrypted properly. The signal is 100/100.

Tried:
------

Changing the drivers for the DD tuner card.
Changing the tuner settings in MePo (pre-load, pauze/stop).
Rescan of all channels.
Different LAV codec versions (defaults).
Different Shark007 codec versions (defaults).

Version info provided above is current.

In addition:
------------

I used an AnySee tuner before, but decided to give up on soft cams, so switched to the DD tuner.
Never had this problem before and can't find any recent info on it anywhere after being up and down all forums and Google for over a week.
I can't figure it out, so I am hoping that someone will recognize this problem and maybe point me in the right direction with the log files attached.

Please let me know if any further info is required?

The logs: http://www.haleysystems.nl/var/MediaPortal.zip and http://www.haleysystems.nl/var/MediaPortalTVserver.zip

volumia

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
whereever my feet take me...
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I know, but the thing is hat they are sold with this version. So very little choice I am afraid :)
If you need me, I'll be the one reading up in the link you provided.[DOUBLEPOST=1435063322][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, first of all happy the see that the cause has been found and that you pointed me in the right direction. Thx for that!
Not too happy about the fact that I should probably revert to the 3.25 version... but I'll get over that eventually ;)
I changed my settings on the CAM accordingly and it seems to kinda work. As in 80% of the time.

What would I need to perform the downgrade if I may ask? My guess would be on older laptop running WinXP with a PCMCIA slot and the firmware, but where do I get that firmware?

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You guys say v3.25 is the last version to work properly, right?
    Yeah, correct. Although v3.28 can also work normally, but it can take long before the decryption takes place. If it takes too long >> black screen + audio (on my system).

What would I need to perform the downgrade if I may ask? My guess would be on older laptop running WinXP with a PCMCIA slot and the firmware, but where do I get that firmware?
    Or you can use the Mascom USB CI-Programmer (if you have one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom