Logo being stretched (1 Viewer)

London2012

Portal Member
November 29, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

Is there any way to stop logos being stretched like this?

7SzWWFI.jpg

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Looks like skin problem. You could check original logo file in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thums\TV as I remember.
    Also I don't think timeline should be visible through.
    You could start with cleaning skin cache in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache

London2012

Portal Member
    November 29, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks

I changed skins and it seemed to do the trick

zV3mvHX.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
    This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hmm, seems to me that there is something very non-standard about your win 7 setup on top of the fact that MS no longer support Win 7 and very little testing has been done in conjunction with it and the latest versions of Media Portal, basically because hardly anyone is using that version of the OS any longer. By all means continue...
    Hmm, seems to me that there is something very non-standard about your win 7 setup on top of the fact that MS no longer support Win...
    Difficulty installing mediaportal version1 X64 Win7 I believe I have DL the correct version just can't install. Seams that...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom