Lost frames in recording (1 Viewer)

Panchoneer

Portal Member
November 18, 2015
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have problems with lost frames in recording, which i can see when I play the file. The strange thing I have seen every time is that if I start direct TV on the recording channel, the recording will not have any lost frames after that!

I run MP 1.12.0.0 on Windows 10. Two PC NanoStick DVB-T2, and the receiving quality is not optimal (~ 50)

I include logfiles with recording from 17:40 - 17:52 and added direct TV view17:46 - 17.52. Lots of lost frames 17:40 - 17:46 and none after that.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello and welcome :)

If you're using MP 1.12 as you say then this thread is in the wrong place, because this forum is for MP2 only. Please let me know so I can move it if necessary.

I have problems with lost frames in recording, which i can see when I play the file. The strange thing I have seen every time is that if I start direct TV on the recording channel, the recording will not have any lost frames after that!
    My guess is that your PC is using a low power state when only recording, and that low power state is the problem.

Panchoneer

Portal Member
    November 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. But THANKS for the answer. I tried playing with another media player while recording, and all went fine. So what can I do now? I have all the time used the High Performance plan. Will MP2 help?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom