low sound avi file (1 Viewer)

mp3lll

Portal Member
December 24, 2010
Hello.
i user the RC media portal 3.
MKV i have 5.1 or dts wll work fine.
with AVI file the sound the low low, anyone know this issue?

Thanks

Mp

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom