Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    @kenwonders Are u using UNC paths?
    Yep. RTSP issues on my data error prone network.
    @kenwonders Are u using UNC paths?
    Yep. RTSP issues on my data error prone network.
    Strange, i am also using UNC and somehow 108 + 109 core for me is up till now the most stable ones.
    Ofc i didnt test for a longer period but it seems to be pretty stable.

I will test some more and report back tomorrow.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I was able to reproduce the freeze on TV Zap / on first tune :)
    But not anymore (for now) with V109 :p

V109 much more stable.

I get a freeze after lots of channel changes.
    Freeze at 23:53. Mp live on taskmanager had to be killed. TVserver crashed (don't know if related)99

Very occasionally I have the zap OSD transparent with only text on view. That happened also on Fork. Very occasionally. Maybe one from 30 zaps

Attachments

• madVR - freeze report (1).txt
      59.1 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok,

The installer will not replace TsReader.ax if it has a higher version. I had 1.15 pre before so the installer didnt upgrade it, i had to rename TsReader.ax and then run the installer again, after that i got the right version.

I applied core 109 just to be sure again:) and the results are looking very good.

Logs attached.

PS. One minor issue is that now during channel switch i get previous channel picture stuck behind miniguide:) but the rest of the screen is black like it should.
    We are very close to EVR results!!!! I can feel it.

Thanks for finding the issue, i didn't know that it was not upgraded, that's good to know.
    Yep we can see the video behind MiniGuide but i fear that it will not possible to hide it when i hide the video, we can get some DXVA process failed etc.

With madVR (compared to EVR), The whole MP GUI is rendered inside a Video Window, with EVR it's on top it's different but the only way to have it like this :)
    But good to know that it's working better now :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I was able to reproduce the freeze on TV Zap / on first tune :)
    But not anymore (for now) with V109 :p

V109 much more stable.

I get a freeze after lots of channel changes.
    Freeze at 23:53. Mp live on taskmanager had to be killed. TVserver crashed (don't know if related)99

Very occasionally I have the zap OSD transparent with only text on view. That happened also on Fork. Very occasionally. Maybe one from 30 zaps

Trying to see why it freeze but for now didn't know why, it seems to be different, so maybe with another logs :)
    But it's possible that with TVServer crash MP stay freezed, i already seen this before, so let's see and hope :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

I can confirm this too, it seems to be timing related and didn't succeed to fix this but it's a hickup, the most important part is to try to solve those freezing issue and crash :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @alexdepalma it seems that TvService crash into :
    Code:
    Firma del problema: P1: TVService.exe P2: 1.14.0.0 P3: 5762911e P4: gboxplugin.dll
    Are you able to try without it ? and doing zap to FTA channel to compare ?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v108+core109 much the same for me as v105+core 107(n). TV plays on first start but back to the black screen on first zap, though vid can now be seen playing behind the miniguide, fixed by selecting windowed mode, then went back to fullscreen, and further zapping was ok, blackscreen again on stop (windowed/fullscreen issue as in older versions too). Problem is not confined to TV also same in OV only tested BBC live. Logs attached.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    v108+core109 much the same for me as v105+core 107(n). TV plays on first start but back to the black screen on first zap, though vid can now be seen playing behind the miniguide, fixed by selecting windowed mode, then went back to fullscreen, and further zapping was ok, blackscreen again on stop (windowed/fullscreen issue as in older versions too). Problem is not confined to TV also same in OV only tested BBC live. Logs attached.

There is no callback too in log and tsreader version seems correct but maybe you can try like @Kotik ? :)

Try to rename the tsreader.ax (both MP / Tvserver folder if you are in multiseat) and doing a reinstallation :)

You can compare the size and date from my screenshot in few previous post, if it's not the same size/date, then it is not the correct TsReader.ax :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom