[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (6 Viewers)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhm strange,indeed.
    maybe it is something else. I remember some odd behaviour from that run.

While switching back and forth between the channels, i noticed the channelinfo osd was gone somehow, however after a couple of additional channel changes it was displayed again.
    Aside from that, I could well imagine that the freeze that I saw after first run was because i was a little too impatient ^^

i have another log with some freeze on exit from yesterday, i will upload it in here later tonight when back at home, thx seb.

edit:

log with minitvrun
    consist of: first ~2 hours tv miniosd running in backround, then i move the little window a bit around (works awesome btw.) and back to fullscreen again, on exit some unresponsive blackscreen occured.

Last edited:

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Test On version 108

Zap times look normal. Not fast not slow.

Image blank on Zap 17:36
    Image blanc but sound OK for about 10 seconds, then stops audio and MP freeze.
    Mad VR status always in sight with alive activity and MP also alive in TaskManager. Had to kill.

This problem was already solved in Fork version.

V108 has HEVC selection avail :cautious:[DOUBLEPOST=1466092733][/DOUBLEPOST]Thats a freeze on zap without blank screen
    Around 17:56

Attachments

• madVR - freeze report (2).txt
      57.6 KB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Test On version 108

Zap times look normal. Not fast not slow.

Image blank on Zap 17:36
    Image blanc but sound OK for about 10 seconds, then stops audio and MP freeze.
    Mad VR status always in sight with alive activity and MP also alive in TaskManager. Had to kill.

This problem was already solved in Fork version.

V108 has HEVC selection avail :cautious:[DOUBLEPOST=1466092733][/DOUBLEPOST]Thats a freeze on zap without blank screen
    Around 17:56

Yes HEVC is included for now :) (until i make a proper branch etc.)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Guys a bit off topic here but i am happy to report that i resolved the issue i had with jerky playback.

After spending the whole day hitting my head on the wall and troubleshooting my setup i finally found the reason i had these issues.

Remember i told u that i get jerky playback after each scene change? Well guess why.... Intelligent Frame Creation was on on my TV.... i dont even know why and when i enabled this BS but i am glad i found that it was creating issues, i generally always disable all that stupid image enchantments but this one somehow escaped me.

Anyway i am back in action what should i test next?

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Not a lot of fun zapping here with 109. I get either a frozen frame from previous channel or a frozen guide with progress indicator.

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Ok 108 1st channel working fine, after that 2nd channel and the famous black screen with stats and sound working fine.
    Once i open TV Guide then i get picture only behind the guide and not on the rest of the screen.

Logs attached.

Going to try 109 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom