[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (14 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    in C++ code we have a call to restore window maybe it didn't works well for multiple screen, so it doesn't happen with kodi dsplayer for ex ? :)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    in C++ code we have a call to restore window maybe it didn't works well for multiple screen, so it doesn't happen with kodi dsplayer for ex ? :)
    Is that the same C++ code that does not return the refresh rate to 50hz after playing 3D with AMD Crimson drivers???:D

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tested v231 with tv and videofiles

Screenshot (100).png Screenshot (99).png Screenshot (101).png Screenshot (102).png
    unfortunately no change. if windowed the cpu goes up and the frames start dropping

Screenshot (106).png Screenshot (107).png Screenshot (108).png
    played a bit with latest lav nightly and set mad on d11 and s o on- also no change.:p

@Rick164 about dual screen. i also use it to but its a little bit buggy and honestly i gave up on it a long time ago and set the tv or beamer always as primary screen
    btw. did the 3d switch working correct now with nvidia secondary screen setup - 3d as it should be?

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yeah with other players like Zoom Player it returns refresh rate on close / stop :)
    Haven't tried Kodi with MadVR yet but can try.

Could be nice to test because i have try to add quite same code from kodi to MP based on tourettes works :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    tested v231 with tv and videofiles

View attachment 183783 View attachment 183784 View attachment 183786 View attachment 183787
    unfortunately no change. if windowed the cpu goes up and the frames start dropping

View attachment 183788 View attachment 183790 View attachment 183789
    played a bit with latest lav nightly and set mad on d11 and s o on- also no change.:p

@Rick164 about dual screen. i also use it to but its a little bit buggy and honestly i gave up on it a long time ago and set the tv or beamer always as primary screen
    btw. did the 3d switch working correct now with nvidia secondary screen setup - 3d as it should be?

So that's the cpu usage (not find why i need to reproduce it) but does the wrong position of video is ok (at least on TV side) ? :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Is that the same C++ code that does not return the refresh rate to 50hz after playing 3D with AMD Crimson drivers???:D

Yep it can be related :) but we already try to move the code and ofc i need direct testing :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom