[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (8 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    i'm on 91.1 for now but surely something change, will look the log and also revert again some code and attach a new dll :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Trying V 0.92 and i can reproduce, can you try attached ? :)
    Maybe you need to use dshowhelper.dll (the backup version) you can try with both to know if there is a diff :)
    Thanks.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    first only with coreV316 and the old dshowhelper - no mad error anymore with mad v92.1 on start but i had a blacksreen at the end off the second video (mepo was still responsive in the back)...
    so i tried with core316 + dshowhelper_V1rev. - no blacksceens so far and playlist seems working fine too.(y)
    similar on htpc with mad v91.1 both new were necessary...tv zap seem a bit faster too again :)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yep it can lock, i saw it also on htpc once earlier today.
    happened when i switched from live tv to a running recording resulted in the last live tv picture freezed and mepo unresponsive idling but at least no blackscrens :LOL:
    v316B tomorrow:)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Also can you do a compare with this one too ? :p
    It seems that i can't reproduce the lock (the zapping between channel from different tuner will be a little slower but if it can avoid the lock :p

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hope I can be of some help here, I can now run some reasonably comprehensive regression testing on my Desktop as it can now play full HD German TV, so I won't have to disturb my HTPC all the time.;)
    Where would you like me to start?:)
    I'm currently on madvr 0.91 and MP 1.17 final, tried madvr 0.92 but got 100% crash on stop, various vids. OK when I went back to 0.91.
    UPDATE:-
    I don't use Trakt

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great :)
    If you can try V317 bin on top of latest installer in first post with 0.91 and after 0.92 :) it could be great :)
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hope I can be of some help here, I can now run some reasonably comprehensive regression testing on my Desktop as it can now play full HD German TV, so I won't have to disturb my HTPC all the time.;)
    Where would you like me to start?:)
    I'm currently on madvr 0.91 and MP 1.17 final, tried madvr 0.92 but got 100% crash on stop, various vids. OK when I went back to 0.91.
    UPDATE:-
    I don't use Trakt

In case of, i have added the full installer in first post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom