[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (9 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow what is the version of auto3D, because in log i can see null ref about a ping and this part was fixed in recent auto3D from first post, can you try to update to latest version (1.16.0.7) ?
    Well spotted(y)(y)(y)(y)(y), totally my fault:cry: I had downloaded the ver. 1.16.0.7 but installed an old version that was at the top of my download folder.:oops:
    Now no more SBS GUI.:). Will continue testing.
    I have not been able to get Auto3D to switch my TV to 3D for an 3DSBS video, my TV is detected correctly if I select on the first screen but I'm not sure where to go from there, all help would be much appreciated.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    nice^^
    I'm not sure where to go from there
    i'm not sure what you mean.. if tv is detected right, press the config button and try if a command seq. works (you probably have to adapt it to your tv)

Attachments

• a3djoe.PNG
      a3djoe.PNG
      252.1 KB

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I'm really pushing my luck today:
    Latest MP
    Latest madVR
    Latest LAV
    Latest W10
    Latest NVIDIA

3 hours and counting...(which is much longer than last time on latest NVIDIA)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i'm not sure what you mean.. if tv is detected right, press the config button and try if a command seq. works (you probably have to adapt it to your tv)
    What triggers that command seq. is it automatic on detection of the vid as e.g. 3DSBS? If yes how do I find out the correct command seq. to send or should the default work?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    On my beamer, it was needed to send the command (RS232) and it was needed to find API doc from SONY, the only auto mode working directly on my side is 3D MVC :)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Here is a crash on video stop. again Madvr crash but this time logs created.
    Here they are. crash at 20:45
    Version 443

Attachments

• madVR - crash report.txt
      125.3 KB
    • MediaPortalLogs_16_01_18__20_45.zip
      2.9 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom