[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so without any rate changes (smooth motion i forget^^) all seems running good, even 3d fp... funnily, the rate is adjusted right in 3d mode, but i guess no wonder because the format can only like this be transferred to tv with detection (I had set 59hz^^). seems that 3d works apparently always automatically. again found out something new ^^
    10-04-41.png madVR - 10-03-58.jpg madVR - 10-05-43.jpg madVR - 10-06-33.jpg madVR - 10-10-10.jpg
    but unfortunately with mepo-drr turned on, I will get the same gsod when the rate should change (after a few seconds) ...attempted execute of noexecute memory:p
    i don't mind... maybe my feedback spam will do something on ms side but i have zero hope atm...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I need to look if the DRR delayed is in madVR build or my own lol
    On my own, it start 10 sec after and not quite directly :)

So will compare lol

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The delayed 10s shoud be in madVR build too :
    We should get that line :
    Log.Debug("RefreshRateChanger.SetRefreshRateBasedOnFPS delayed start when using madVR");

Can you post logs ? :)

Be sure to disable madVR DRR :p and enable MP1 one along with 'use internal DRR' in madVR tab section :)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    also tried bd-j... and had no java on the rig so i installed the default java x86 version 8 update 161 and no problems open bd menus... it just works. in general it seem much better (most disk menu works now) but it still depends too much on the weird sources and to be honest I will probably never really use it because: I really do not care about the extras on the disks, secondly I do not want to see those annoying warnings at the beginning and thirdly that it does not work with 3d...
    Interesting.... I decided to double check this, so uninstalled he Java SDK and deleted the folder in Program Files (x86) the installed the regular x86 version again (from the same download that failed previously) modified the variable for the jre folder and tried the same test movie as before and guess what...., yes the menu worked fine, I don't understand.o_O.
    hat native win disk mount.. - 60 sek. time out always complaining on first runs no matter what and although the 60 seconds have never been reached
    Yes this is really annoying and has been arround I think for a long time, i.e. in Win 7 days when I used VCD, has also been complained about in the forum previously.:p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Using :
    upload_2018-2-4_14-4-25.png

upload_2018-2-4_14-4-34.png

And :
    upload_2018-2-4_14-4-55.png

The path :
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\daemon.exe

It works good :)

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-4_14-4-22.png
      upload_2018-2-4_14-4-22.png
      8.7 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Guys,
    I was able to reproduce the : 'attempted execute of noexecute memory' one time on my HTPC on stop but no clue if it's related to stop itself or DRR kick to restore original refresh rate.
    That's on 1703 and drivers 388.XX so hard to tell exactly, but for sure this GSOD can be related to faulty drivers, wrong RAM etc.

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Sebastiii i have got a strange issue here right now using 461 (i know i had it once before but cant remember what or if i did something)..everything is properly installed (except that invalid file handle) and madvr is working fine with other mediaplayers but it is no more used by MP even though its activated in the options.
    The stats do not show up anymore, none of the shortcuts are working... so i guess somehow MP is no more using madvr.

Anyone any idea?
    :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom