[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (10 Viewers)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    You deserve some good news @Sebastiii, my setup is working great since 451, have had days of problem free usage. Am now on madVR .12 too. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :) it seems to be really related to OV related code because a collection was modified when iterate it.
    "OnlineVideos.Downloading.ImageDownloader.DownloadImages" so not sure what can be done for now :)
    @doskabouter do you have any idea ?
    Thanks.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi guys, latest version running pretty good so far but @Sebastiii only on video starts i get some strange rescaling (see capture, its clearly visible ~ 47 sec) and i have some good news too :)
    a new lav 71 stable is available ->LAV Filters - DirectShow Media Splitter and Decoders - Page 1131 - Doom9's Forum still no dx11 deinterlacing but the 10 bit hdr stuff with lav copy-back mode runs almost smoothly again and for me personally the best news is that i do not need the fcu workaround option enabled any more with win 17604/rs5 on the test rig...so a bit hope on ms side is back :p:D

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    hi guys, latest version running pretty good so far but @Sebastiii only on video starts i get some strange rescaling (see capture, its clearly visible ~ 47 sec) and i have some good news too :)
    a new lav 71 stable is available ->LAV Filters - DirectShow Media Splitter and Decoders - Page 1131 - Doom9's Forum still no dx11 deinterlacing but the 10 bit hdr stuff with lav copy-back mode runs almost smoothly again and for me personally the best news is that i do not need the fcu workaround option enabled any more with win 17604/rs5 on the test rig...so a bit hope on ms side is back :p:D

Hey :)
    Yes it because of this commit : MP1-4781V12 : madVR V464 (Added swapchain on start to avoid old GUI displayed on stop)
    This commit this this issue, when you start to play something and you are going to another GUI window, for ex start TV from TV Guide -> going to myvideos / home etc. when stopping the playback, we will saw the TVGuide for few second and after myvideos / home etc. is displayed.

Will try to see if it can be done differently but i'm not sure lol

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey seb, tried v465 bit further on my other systems yesterday.:)
    on good old htpc (1703/358.28) with dx9 fse - all seems nicely running even no strange scalings at starts (maybe its also a bit nv driver or winver related)
    and no old gui´s seen with tv guide and playlist usage...so no faults spotted there (y)(y)
    but before that i experienced quite the opposite on desktop (1709/390.77). bluescreen with a playlist on file change and tv stopping always led immediately to bluescreens.
    so i tried it without madvr display rate change and it ran ok, then with mepo drr- it ran synonymous also ok .. then i've tried it with both madvr setting to switch when fullscreen, it ran longer but also crashed at the tv stop ..
    whocrashed analysis shows that it is not only the graphics driver, norton is also involved in the game...
    Crash Dump Analysis
    Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Fri 16.02.2018 18:36:46 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021618-5875-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: symnets.sys (SYMNETS+0x71110)
    Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFAA81D273D260, 0x8A0000025C6008E3, 0xFFFFF80310C090B0, 0x3)
    Error: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NGCx64\160C000.068\SYMNETS.SYS
    product: Symantec Security Drivers
    company: Symantec Corporation
    description: Network Security Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: symnets.sys (Network Security Driver, Symantec Corporation).
    Google query: Symantec Corporation ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

On Fri 16.02.2018 18:36:46 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x12908)
    Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFAA81D273D260, 0x8A0000025C6008E3, 0xFFFFF80310C090B0, 0x3)
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvlddmkm.sys
    product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 390.77
    company: NVIDIA Corporation
    description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 390.77
    Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 390.77 , NVIDIA Corporation).
    Google query: NVIDIA Corporation ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

On Fri 16.02.2018 17:46:56 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021618-5781-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: idsvia64.sys (IDSvia64+0x89C9B)
    Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFD4899AF94260, 0x8A000002884008E3, 0xFFFFF802370E40B0, 0x3)
    file path: C:\Program Files\Norton Security with Backup\NortonData\22.9.0.71\Definitions\IPSDefs\20180215.001\IDSvia64.sys
    product: Symantec Intrusion Detection
    description: IDS Core Driver
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: idsvia64.sys (IDS Core Driver, Symantec Corporation).

On Fri 16.02.2018 15:24:44 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021618-6421-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x175430)
    Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFC78B99E53260, 0x8A00000224643863, 0xFFFFF8003D6E40B0, 0x0)
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 16.02.2018 15:20:07 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021618-5593-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: symnets.sys (SYMNETS+0x71110)
    Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFF80031F22D0A0, 0x8A0000015FE008E3, 0xFFFFF803874E40B0, 0x3)
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NGCx64\160C000.068\SYMNETS.SYS
    product: Symantec Security Drivers
    description: Network Security Driver
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: symnets.sys (Network Security Driver, Symantec Corporation).
    :p
    i will see what to do with those errors but somehow it seems its still running a bit unpredictable with fcu ;)

Attachments

• 1709-logs.zip
      608.8 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom