[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (4 Viewers)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hope dies last^^
    and yes it is skip ahead aka rs5 and sleep bsod/gsod was supposed to be fixed several times... seems bios not uefi mainboard dependent...
    tbh the main thing for ms seem new settings and those gender anti-bullying emojis not much and little useful but the last release is much better than fcu...and there's still a lot time until next autumn of the rs5 release will be published :censored:

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ok thats not the issue just checked it ...

Update: must correct myself :whistle: i just checked full instead of full.user...classic indeed is working. But somehow its weird i could always use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate when connected via teamviewer for example. With classic this no more working MP does not react at all but "CTRL+J" is working again :D
    Can someone tell me what the difference is between those? i am quite sure i never used classic before and "CTRL+J" was working anyhow o_O:confused:

Last edited:

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    somehow its weird i could always use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate when connected via teamviewer for example
    strange, defaults should have no problems with teamviewer as well.

what the difference is between those? i
    I dont use it but I recall that if the full profile is enabled all keystrokes were tapped
    @Stéphane Lenclud can explain that to you more exactly whats different and how its supposed to work and you may take a look here and in the wiki

never used classic before and "CTRL+J" was working anyhow
    hard to guess what you had set before..but I have another idea ^^
    you can also try if its working again with some additional shortcuts. just add the madvr shortcuts additionally to the full set

could be possible

gl

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found what causes the issue but its strange cause it was definitely not the case a few weeks before...its the HID Option.
    If "HID enable" is ticked the shortcuts are no more working if not short cuts are working and navigation is working but pause/stop and so on on my harmony is no more working....:mad:
    Second option is to use classic then short cuts are working play and pause is working but i cant navigate anymore (Harmony or keyboard both not):eek::eek:

upload_2018-2-19_15-49-17.png

el Filou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    @Sebastiii do you get France 4 ? If yes could you test if you can display DVB subs in MP (they use it for movies for example) ? I've noticed I can't see them in MP with build 465 when I can in MPC-HC. I thought the issue with subs and madVR was fixed as it worked with teletext, srt, DVD subpictures, and PGS, but DVB doesn't work. Very few channels I watch use them so that's why I didn't notice.
    Thanks!

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    do you get France 4 ? If yes could you test if you can display DVB subs in MP (they use it for movies for example) ? I've noticed I can't see them in MP with build 465 when I can in MPC-HC. I thought the issue with subs and madVR was fixed as it worked with teletext, srt, DVD subpictures, and PGS, but DVB doesn't work. Very few channels I watch use them so that's why I didn't notice.
    hello @el Filou
    i think you spot issue, one member found this bug yesterday. (y)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I'm in vacation but i have my laptop, i will try to find a sample with DVBSub for testing and will test :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom